Print

Author Topic: A day of terror...  (Read 5506 times)

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2001, 07:58:42 PM »
Sanctus, YOU *******!!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY COUNTRY **** YOUR FRIGGIN PITHY ASS PANNYWAISTE OF A COUNTRY

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2001, 05:46:18 PM »
Sanctus- you must be commended for having the courage to say what so many people are thinking. It is true that people are dead, and that is the worst thing in the world- for so many people to die all at once. But why did they die? From an act of *government*. I used to think it was ludicrous to still be an anarchist, after six years of being one, at a time like this. I no longer feel that way. I know that somehow, the U.S. government will screw up the same way they did in WWII. You can already see the media and others attacking Islamic-americans. Are we to have a repeat of the WWII Japanese-American Concentration camps. That's right. Japanese-Americans during WWII were imprisoned, for little more than their race. A blight on the history of this nation, but true. Will we have another Hiroshima? Most likely. Bush will, as Truman did, assume that 200,000 foreign lives are equal to 3-5,000 American lives. I know this will happen. To all of you- never forget why this war is going on. it is not one group of people fighting another group of people, it one government against another. Yet hopefully, the American government will win. As much as I hate governments, I still have to admit that I am much more comfortable living under American oppression than I would be anywhere else in the world. Does anyone else have the courage to say what they are really feeling?

~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2001, 06:23:18 PM »
um,Sanctus,this is really tragic,so do you mind just quieting down?It's going to start a flamewar..

I think I see a flamewar!starting in the east!

I laugh for the sake of laughing.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2001, 03:22:46 AM »
To recap:

The World's Trade Center has been partially destroyed, three buildings have been wiped off the face of the earth and nearly 20,000 people from hereandabouts are missing and presumed dead.

The pentagon sustained severe damage to one of it's five sides and some 700(?) people are supposedly have died.

The question remins: why ***** to oneanother over trivial things like what someone has to say than talk about the real issues? i don't mean to discount what Yago or the rest of you have to say, but don't you think there other things that could be discussed on this topic? I can think of quite a few...

- Missile strikes
- Rebuilding the WTC
- Cleanup
- Sale price of postcards with the Twin Towers still on them
- Effects to the world economy
- Impact on air travel

I dont mean to come off as a jacka55, but cursing left right and center (as I have done) wont do much good, nor will hurling insults. Obviously I cant stop you, all I'd like to say is there is a bigger issue than who will end up in the society column of the Mario Press.

Yago: You make a good point. Not a popular one, but all points are worth considering.

Life is valuable. Always.
If you take another human life you should usually pay with yor own, even if I dont support this kind of punishment. it varies with circumstances.

Lives should not, and cannot, be traded fairly.

New York will never be the same.
The USA will never be the same.
The world...
  the world is still spinning. That's enough for today.

God bless.

~Just another pisanno.

Edited by - Mauser on 9/22/2001 2:26:54 AM
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2001, 03:24:22 AM »
Note: No offense meant to anyone with the preceeding post.
By the way - Sanctus: there is a messae waiting for you in the old Mr. Face post at Site Disc.

Edited by - Mauser on 9/22/2001 2:29:22 AM
 ~Just another pisanno.

Print