Print

Author Topic: Why are Video Games not a sport?????  (Read 4862 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2002, 05:42:47 PM »
Although Video Games are fun, I know from the reaches of my brain that they are not a sport.  To remain skinny, and thoughtful, I only play Video Games on weekends.  Weekdays are for school work, excercise, and fresh air.  It disgusts me to see so many people fall to Video Games and turn out as fat as a cow.  Board Games are more practical, such as chess, because they perplex your mind.  It is fun to sit in a camper and play a board game, rather than sit in a basement playing videogames and getting square eyes.  I personally would rather sit outside in the spring, and play monopoly on a picnic table with my friends.  I would go to the field to play football, and go to the court to play basketball, and the diamond to play baseball rather than tamper with Video Games.  I would rather go for a hike up the mountains in town, or for a nature walk and study the areas, than sit in my basement and watch my @$$ grow.  I think of Video Games as a "treat" not an everyday activity, and I only play them on weekends at night.  All my other time, I'm doing stuff that matters!

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2002, 06:56:36 PM »
Todd that was cool you are one of my fav on this board now.
(Basketball rulz)

------------------------------
It is amazing what bordom does to you.
What has it done to you?
originalmtre@yahoo.com
www.geocities.com/originalmtre/
Sign da Guest book
Loyal Member since
   10/14/2001

Print