Print

Author Topic: Real Magic? Or is it a trick?  (Read 2157 times)

« on: November 07, 2001, 12:07:50 AM »
Today I saw something, that simply amazed me...
It was a magic show, with only one guy. He went down the streets, stopping people and showing them rather AMAZING card tricks. the card tricks were very amazing, indeed, but at the end, he actully levitaited....No strings or anything attached. What I just wanted to know was, is that even humanlly possible??????????? and if you've had any magic pulled on you.....tell 'bout it here..

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2001, 04:59:23 PM »
Isn't his name something like David Blaine a.k.a. "The Real Magician"?  He's more of a stunt guy; he was frozen in an ice block for a day or two in New York Square.  He seems like an interesting person to know.

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2001, 11:16:37 PM »
I saw that. It was awsome!  Well, the card tricks were.  My dad and I think that the levitation must have been mirrors on the bottom of his shoes or something.

My name is Joe
and I work in a chocolate factory
I have a wife and a dog and a family
My name is Joe

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2001, 11:17:07 PM »
I saw that. It was awsome!  Well, the card tricks were.  My dad and I think that the levitation must have been mirrors on the bottom of his shoes or something.

My name is Joe
My name is Joe

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2001, 10:32:42 PM »
Yeah, it was awesome.......
i've learned some cool card tricks since then too =)

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2001, 10:18:19 AM »
my dad was telling me about that... i hace no idea how he could levetate but my dad said he sort of stumbled backwards thenrose in the air and then fell

Yoshi cool
You not cool!!! :)
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Print