Print

Author Topic: Wachibi and Watuna?  (Read 3632 times)

« on: October 20, 2001, 12:09:14 PM »
I'm pretty sure David Dayton was lying in the mailbag when he said that the Wario Bros' girlfriends were in the japanese version of Mario Tennis but taken out for the american version because of the way they dressed, but does anyone here have the japanese version of Mario Tennis?

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2001, 07:04:24 PM »
I dont know if he was lieing or not. But I did email the TMK mailbag asking the same question maybe next mailbag we will find out.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2001, 07:51:25 PM »
I asked that.

It's a me a mario fan!
It's a me a mario fan!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2001, 02:01:32 AM »
If they were, wouldn't you think they'd be talked about in the Japanese-to-English specials? ;)

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2001, 08:38:05 AM »
Just what I thought.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2001, 03:27:52 PM »
Marionut, why'd you ask the mailbag if it was already answered here?

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2001, 08:10:47 PM »
I asked it BEFORE it was answered. and IM GONNA KILL DEEZER I SPECIFICALLY E-MAILED HIM TELLING HIM NOT TO PUT MY LETTER IN THE MAILBAG SO I WOULNDN'T LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!!! (gets out Bazooka, Flame thrower, And machine gun)

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2001, 10:31:58 AM »
*gasp* Marionut has a Super Scope!!!!!! Run For It!!!!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2001, 02:10:34 PM »
NYA!! and Im not afraid to use it. (pumps Amf with lead,gives him 3rd degree burns and blasts him off the Fungi Forums) (Frostbite Grins) psst am i right about the last part?

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 10/29/2001 12:11:39 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2001, 04:28:42 PM »

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2001, 04:28:55 PM »

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2001, 05:43:40 PM »

I can't believe people actually believed that.
The fool sees himself as a wise man. The wise man sees himself as a fool.

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2001, 08:50:16 PM »
Huh? Amf? Who's he? Never heard of him.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2001, 11:42:32 AM »
oh thats just my abreviation of Anonymous Mario Fan's name
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print