Print

Author Topic: My submittions!  (Read 4746 times)

« on: November 10, 2001, 12:26:32 PM »
Well, I have a couple of ideas for new games coming out in the near future:

#1: Super Mario Bros. Adventures (NGC):
Will have every single enemy, boss, and music from original Mario games.  Plus the cartoon voices, and in certain scenes, you can be other good guys like Mallow, Daisy, Pauline, etc.  When I totalled up my hand-made levels, there was 1089, so we'd need a couple of CDs to fit it on, and it would be expensive.

#2: Super Mario Bros. 7 (GBC or GBA):
A whole new Mario game from the SMB series.  (SMB, SMB2, SMB3, SMW, SMW2, SM64) and with whole new ideas, levels, tricks, and different powers.

#3: Mario's Winter Festival (GBC):
Mario in the winter time, with other Mario characters.  Certain events like snowball fights, sliding, curling, skiing, etc, with Mario characters.

#4: Koopa Kid Racer (NGC):
Self explanitory!

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2001, 03:05:05 PM »
I still miss Mario Soccer.
However, in a supermarket near me, I saw a candies pack with pics of Mario kicking a soccer ball and Mario riding a Lakitu cloud, and "a Mario surprise inside" written next.
I dunno if it's just because here in Italy ppl is looking fwd for soccer worlds or something cool is coming up...

P.S. The Super Mario Bros 7 idea is awesome!

It's-a penalty kick!

Cele the Ref

Cele the Ref

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2001, 05:24:58 PM »
I think that it would be really cool if Toad would get his own game similar to the Wario games.

P.S. If it were to happen, it better not be anywhere as bad as the Luigi games.

My name is Joe
and I work in a chocolate factory
I have a wife and a dog and a family
My name is Joe

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2001, 08:47:39 PM »
Toad already has. Got a SNES or NES? Then go to eBay and search for: "Wario's Woods". You will not be disappointed by it.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2001, 11:17:14 AM »
Oh please! Such stupid game ideas (and already existing games) Wario's Woods is a stupid puzzle game.  That doesn't count. And I've said it before, but I'll say it again, THE KOOPA KIDS AREN'T KIDS ANYMORE! No one wants to see a bunch of dragon turtles in their early twenties race around a stupid kiddy track. Oh, and good job stealing the Super Mario Bros. 7 idea from Earthbound. I commend you on your excellence to not even come up with your own ideas.

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2001, 02:48:12 PM »
YOU ARE A MORON!  Those were my original ideas you ***!  I made up ideas, expecting to see some good share of hands, then you call me a copier!  What EarthBound game?  Is something wrong with you?  I made all of these on my own, a while ago, and I just wanted to express my original ideas you idiot!  (Note: To Frostbite)

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2001, 02:55:44 PM »
Anonomus Mario Fan,
I was already aware of Wario's woods existance.  When I said like the Wario games I meant like Wario Land 1-3.

My name is Joe
My name is Joe

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2001, 02:58:41 PM »
Anonomus Mario Fan,
I was already aware of Wario's woods existance.  When I said like the Wario games I meant like Wario Land 1-3.

My name is Joe
My name is Joe

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2001, 04:27:19 PM »
In the original Earthbound game, called 'Mother', a little boy says, "Have you finished playing Super Mario Bros. 7? I'm still playing Super Mario Bros. 3." SMW2 and SM64 aren't even Mario Bros. games, SMW2 is a Yoshi game and SM64 has only Mario. No Luigi.

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2001, 04:28:22 PM »
And come to think of it, Mario wasn't even a playable character in SMW2 either, even though both the Bros. were in the game.

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2001, 07:29:25 PM »
Warios Woods is the best.

Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2001, 12:19:38 PM »
Stop fighting, guys. Just grab ur controllers and PLAY whatever you want! nobody forces u to play games u don't want to!

It's-a penalty kick!

Cele the Ref

Cele the Ref

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2001, 03:06:20 PM »
Well the Mario Bros. story line from SMB,SMB2,SMB3,SMW,SMW2,SM64, these are a series.  Oh, and one more thing: Of course the Koopa Kids are still kids.  No one else is getting any older!  It's just like a cartoon: No one changes their clothes, and no one gets any older!  Ha!

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2001, 05:36:35 PM »
I think the Wild Thornberries cartoon has characters that often change their clothes. And the South Park kids have aged one year in the 5 years, so maybe in 2006 they'll get into sixth grade, and no, bowser's children aren't children anymore.

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2001, 06:45:05 PM »
You watch the wild Thornberrys?

(Mallow tries too hold back laghter.)
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

Print