Print

Author Topic: Mario Myhem  (Read 2025 times)

« on: December 18, 2001, 06:39:10 PM »
has anything really embarrasing or strange ever happend to you because of Mario Games?
post here to tell about it.

here is somethings that have happend to me

1. we got e-mail addresses at school and for a user name i picked red_yoshi, now everyone calls me red_yoshi.... its really anoying.

2. earlyer in the year i was talking about mario games a lot but all the kids make fun of me, so now i have stopped. but its really hard i mean like once all these grade 8 were haveing a fight on the bus about Mario and Zelda... and even thought one or two of them liked mario they really knew nothing about it so i really had tto control myself to not shout at them from my seat all about it.

3. in this french project we were doing about are were familes I had to read out there names and when i was done a kid from the front yelled out "Hey What About Mario!"

well tell me stuff thats happend to you.
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2001, 03:02:55 PM »
Well...hmmm.
Whenever people talk about Mario, they always get something wrong.  It takes alot of strength to keep from correcting them!

But the only thing I can think of is:

One time when I was doing a french assignment, I started humming the Sky World tune from SMB3, the teacher's helper yelled at me: This is a french class, not a singing class!  And everybody laughed!

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2001, 07:42:28 PM »
Well, nothing really embarrising happened to me about Mario. A couple years ago while in class, I was humming the song Jigglypuff sings. It was embarrising after the teacher caught me -_-

But my two friends who are HUGE Nintendo fans (But I'm a bigger Mario fan) says that Shigeru Myamoto didn't make Mario! I was shocked!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2001, 08:17:14 PM »
lmao.  You deserve to be embarassed for humming a jigglypuff song.

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2001, 11:21:08 PM »
Today I've been playing Mario's Picross a lot. I was trying to do as many puzzles as I could. When you like puzzle games as much as I do, they never get boring. Well I played for a long time, then Mom told me to get ready for bed. It was only then that I realized that I was still wearing my clothes!

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2001, 07:34:29 PM »
This B*thch won't stop talking about nintendo!!
Every day nintendo this nintendo that!!

Everyone tells him Shut the F*ck up!! He Wouldn't Shut Up!

Edited by - Paper Mario on 12/20/2001 5:35:40 PM
Hello.

Print