Print

Author Topic: Knowledgable!  (Read 2309 times)

« on: December 19, 2001, 03:07:16 PM »
I would like to know who everyone thinks is one of the smartest Mario people here.

I'm not saying I'm the smartest, but I do have alot of knowledge about Mario!

And also, vote who's the dumbest and has the craziest theories on this board.

Everyone will vote for Frostibite!

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2001, 03:31:53 PM »
Now now now...This is just a flame war waiting to happen.  Please, Todd, don't ask people to do that.  Someone, or many, will be hurt and/or upset in the long run, and everything will go to pot.

And Mario Theories are meant to be fun for all.  If someone has a theory, it's theirs to have, no matter how it conflicts with your own.  I myself have many theories I base on Mario  games, but do not force anyone to agree with them.  I like to SHARE, but if someone has something different, that's fine.  So, please, no body single out people and make fun of them for their imagination.

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

"What?  You don''t think I''m the oldest?  Come here and say that!!"
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2001, 05:37:11 PM »
I understand.  It's just that I am such a Mario maniac, that I hate it when people get something about Mario wrong.  Especially the Koopa Kids being grown up, now that was the dumbest thing I've ever heard!

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2001, 05:40:41 PM »
Well they are!!!

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2001, 05:52:25 PM »
HEY! *stomps foot* DON'T START! I said no flame wars!!
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2001, 06:03:47 PM »
Yeah, Roy Koopa! Preach it! Hallelujah!

Plus, knowledge about Mario doesn't always make you the bigger fan. You could drive someone who knew everything crazy by saying Mario would dislike them for being such a wanna-be, and that he'd want you to be yourself. Or something.

Yep. Pasta. Does the body good.

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2001, 06:59:47 PM »
Can't everyone have their own theories?  Why does there have to be a right or wrong?  Since the Koopa Kids aren't in games anymore (for right now), why don't you let frostbite say whatever he wants?  If they happen to come back, however, then I suppose they probably won't come back as adults, but we can wait and see.
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2001, 07:17:28 PM »
i think deez knows the most. all hail the mighty deezer!

P.S.: whats a flame war?

Oh, by the way,
you''re skrewd up.

One by one the penguins give me KinopoToad''s sanity.

Print