Print

Author Topic: Where the Koopa Kids came from...  (Read 6305 times)

« on: December 22, 2001, 12:55:41 PM »
Well, all this crap I've heard from where the Koopa Kids came from is dumb.  The dumbest one was on the SMBHQ rants, where he found turtle eggs in a cave then used an aging potion, then adopted them.  (?)  Well, here's the way it happened, and this one actually makes sense!:

While Mario and Luigi were Wrecking Crew workers, Bowser had just got a girlfriend.  Her name was Clawdia, and Bowser spent alot of time with her.  Eventually the Wedding Day came, then the honeymoon.  Of course, on the honeymoon, things did happen if you know what I mean.  Anyway, when they got back to the castle, Bowser had been trying to take over Mushroom Kingdom.  Clawdia, saying Bowser had an evil heart, and only cared about his troops, she left him, and moved to the Eastern coast of the Mushroom Kingdom.  9 Months later Bowser got a letter from Clawdia, saying that she had 7 children as a result of their honeymoon.  (That type of turtle had quite a litter of babies) She said that she was a Welfare mother of 7, so Bowser was forced to take the kids home after a long court order.  Bowser, not caring for kids, put them in a Daycare center for most of the time.  He said that they had no use, and were no point to keep for his evil plans.  Finally the day came where Bowser named his kids.  The oldest one which was 5: he named Ludwig, and the youngest 2 which were twins and were both 1 year old, he named Iggy and Lemmy.  The others were given other names, and he named his child with brown skin, Morton, after his father, who had died when little Bowser was a baby, and Bowser got to rule the throne kind of early.  After naming them, Bowser took them to a schooling house so they could learn to walk, talk, and do what they're told.  While this happened, Bowser took over Mushroom Kingdom.  (Super Mario Bros.) After the Mario Brothers defeated Koopa badly, he realized that he couldn't do it alone.  He took his kids back from the schooling house and was going to teach them bad stuff.  Meanwhile he got a hold of his half brother Wart, who lacked intelligence, to take over Mushroom Kingdom.  Dumb ol' Wart was so dumb that he missed Mushroom Kingdom, and took over Subcon instead.  The Mario brothers once again saved the day.  By the time of SMB3, Bowser's children were the meanest ever, and were a bit more grown up.  Ludwig was now 11, and Iggy and Lemmy were 7.  Bowser and his kids started building large airships, reinforced tanks, and gathered troops, to join the Koopa Troop.  With a large army, Bowser got his intelligent yet mean kids to go across the Mushroom Land and steal the wands from the Kings.  While Bowser stayed in the Dark Land and got ready for his ultimate attack, Mario and Luigi set off, after getting a goodbye from Princess and Toad to beat back the evil Koopa battle.
Bowser also gave his kids nicknames (cartoons) to suit their abilities, and voila: the Koopa Kids!

Now doesn't that make sense, instead of adoption, aging potion, and all that other dumb stuff.  If anyone wants to use this story for a site or something, ask me kindly!

By the Way: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2001, 02:30:56 PM »
Or maybe they're just characters that Nintendo created just because people were tired of fighting King Koopa at the end of every level. I actually heard somewhere that the Koopalings were actually regular kids that became evil due to Koopa's evil spell. Sorta like Ganondorf

Edited by - ST Falcon on 12/22/2001 12:42:47 PM

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2001, 02:50:02 PM »
Oh,Todd, you took most of that from that huge, crappy theoried, Lemmy's Land site, oooo Clawdia! OOOooooOOOO, when a koopa kid turns three they get a pony! OooOoO0oOOooOooO00, the koopa kids own the SMB3 lands! Ooo Ooo Ooo Ooo Ooo! Anyway, here's a theory that acutally makes sense (and has some actual evidence)

Okay, in the comics, there was this one thing called 'Koopa's High School Yearbook'. Okay, so anyway, in the yearbook, it's shows this big, fat, nerdy looking, female with black hair. And if you look in close, her activities are things likke, Future Wives of Tyrants Club, and such. Okay, so anyway, she also writes this big, long, message, 'My dearest Koopa, what we had was very special. At lunch, you came up to me and asked if I was done with my sandwich. Although we haven't spoken since,' blah blah blah! Okay, so anyway, Lena (the movie, although inaccurate in many ways, had correct names and such, so therefore, although she looks nothing like she did in the movie, her name is indeed Lena), who is willing to do anything to marry him, eventually does. Okay, so anyway, she has Ludwig, Roy, Wendy, Iggy and Lemmy, and finally Larry, with Bowser. (there is no romance in turtle mating, though, mind you, the male bites the females feet, making them withdraw into their shell, and then bowser turns lena over, and, well, you know), I'm probably assuming she voluntarily did it anyway, but we will leave that for the people to decide. Okay, so anyway, inbetween the birth of Roy and Wendy, Morton Jr. is born to Bowser's brother Morton, and Morton's wife. Sometime, when Morton Jr. was one or two, Morton and Mrs. Koopa die in some way. In Morton's will, it says that Bowser and Lena get custody of Morton. Bowser and Lena are still together, but their romance is that of Stan and Helen Roper, if you've ever seen Three's Company or The Ropers, you'd know what I'm talking about here. Whew! That was long.

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

Edited by - frostbite on 12/22/2001 1:24:10 PM

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2001, 03:49:26 PM »
Ignoring the fight that is brewing, I am going to post my theory about the Koopa Kids.  I posted this during the summer, so it may look familiar:

My weird threory of the Koopa Kids realates to Yoshi'd Island. Kamek and Baby Bowser mess with the Mushroom Kingdom Stork Baby Delivery system by doing the unthinkable: kidnapping a stork and a baby and trying to get the other one! After the Yoshis help, the stork returns to its comrads and tells what happened. The other storks think of a fitting punishment...

Years later. Bowser is grown up, when he gets a knock at the door. He opens it to find that the storks have delivered SEVEN little terrors for him to raise! They're the brattiest, whiniest, meanest kids the storks could find. The storks didn't take into account that Bowser would be proud of those traits, though, and that he would raise them to help him terrorize the Mushroom Kingdom. Oops on they're part.

So thats my theory about how Bowser has kids without having a wife. The storks delivered them as a would-be punishment for his kidnapping babies all those years ago.

This is not the official theory or anything, it is just my imagination.  If you like it, go ahead and use it. If not, make up your own.

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

"What?  You don''t think I''m the oldest?  Come here and say that!!"
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2001, 05:59:24 PM »
Yeah, the stork explains it best. Bowser's jsut not the type of guy that could get married...

Frostbite- The stuff Lemmy's Land made up, is jsut for fun. don't you dare insult taht awsome site!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2001, 09:04:08 PM »
Hey Roy, I remember seeing that! (Although secretly i knew it wasn't true)

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2001, 10:29:11 PM »
The comic and cartoon series are non-canon. I believe they should stay seperate from the games. It might had Nintendo's seal of approval, but so did Captain N.

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2001, 08:49:08 AM »
is there anyway someone could e:mail nintendo and ask them? plus we might find an awnser in Mario Sunshine, if indeed it does have the koopa kids in it then well maby it will go into more detail about there past.
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2001, 10:14:38 AM »
If you email nintendo they'll give you something like:

One of the fun things about video games is that you can make your own theories! Thanks for writing!

------------------

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2001, 10:51:24 AM »
......lousy nontendo website.......

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2001, 04:32:39 PM »
Here is waht I think,

Bowser had kids with his wife,He had Kamek take care of them and train them until they could take over the world!

Gregers
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2001, 12:51:54 PM »
mnn...I wouldn't take anything from Lemmy's Land as official stuff...he 'improvises' too much.

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2001, 01:26:04 PM »
do you people ever get out?

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2001, 01:56:30 PM »
this is the repley i got from nintendo:

Hello,

Many of the details about our games remain mysteries.  Perhaps some of them will
be solved by information revealed on our website (www.nintendo.com) or in future
games or upcoming issues of Nintendo Power.  Some answers, however, are left to
the active imaginations of our game players.

err... you were right frostbite... the person who wrote that probally does not know what the koopa kids are... oh and no most of us don t get outside

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2001, 09:34:36 AM »
Shut your hole Frostibte!  I'm sick of you, your stupid theories, your stupid arguments, and the way you always think your right, when you're just a big *!  Go find a board called "Messageboard for idiotic people who don't have a life, and have really stupid theories!"

Print