Print

Author Topic: The Virtual Boy: "Is there anybody out there who has one...?  (Read 2214 times)

« on: January 26, 2002, 07:11:51 PM »
I was just wondering:  Anybody have a Virtual Boy?  I mean, it wasn't to popular when it was on the market.  And if so, do you have a game besides "Mario Tennis"?  
 n/a

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2002, 08:01:26 PM »
Um...no I don't have a virtu boy or whatever it is called.   bye  

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2002, 08:06:23 PM »
I know a kid named Phil who has a virtual boy. He only has Mario's Tennis for it though.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2002, 09:44:28 PM »
Virtual Boy?  What's that?

---------
Welcome to Wariokart!!!!  As for you, Mario...a Triple Blue Shell chasing after you!
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2002, 09:01:45 PM »
The Virtual Boy, Nintendo's 'failure' system, released in 1995. They tryed to give it a Virtual Reality look, but it didn't work out. It only had about 7 games for it.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2002, 10:52:08 AM »
How could anyone not know what the Virtual Boy is? I mean, if you say you're Mario/Nintendo fans, then you HAVE to know what all their system are... I do!

Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Nintendo 64
Nintendo GameCube

Game Boy
Super Game Boy (the cartridge that hooks up to your Super NES and allows you to play GB games in COLOR on you TELEVISION!)
Virtual Boy (really sucked, don't play it!)
Game Boy Pocket
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance

What's next? Game Boy Extreme? That5 would be nice. A Game Boy with a tiny analog Control Stick... and 128-bit graphics!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2002, 02:38:03 PM »
You're forgeting the Game&Watch...

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2002, 10:00:01 AM »
Nintendo didn't make Game&Watch!

I think the next Game Boy will be called Game Boy 64!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2002, 11:42:52 AM »
Yes Nintendo did make the Game&Watch... I used to have one of the original ones "Super Mario Bros.". Although it was nothing like the actual NES game; you had to jump onto these moving platforms and get Starmen and try to clear the level... Pretty simple, huh?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print