Print

Author Topic: Super Mario RPG- An Old Love found again  (Read 4201 times)

« on: June 14, 2000, 12:33:46 PM »
Actually, I found it in my older sister's closet along with Star Fox and Yoshi's Island. Ahhh the fun.... of SMRPG. My little brother and I are having fun, like the time before we moved to Florida.

Gawd.... so much fun...

Sorry.. I'm getting all misty... (wipes eyes) I wish Square would come back...

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2000, 08:27:16 PM »
*sniff*  I remember the good old days...

Bouncing off the walls for three months, waiting for my birthday so I could get my grubby little hands on a copy of my favorite piece of Nintendo software- Super Mario RPG.

Come back, Square...
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2000, 08:39:06 PM »
Yeah, I love Super Mario RPG (I was up last night beating Smithy) It's my favorite game, and I never get tired of it. Speaking of which, if anybody needs any tips for that game e-mail me.
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2000, 10:41:46 PM »
yes! *sniffle*  That game is super groovy cool! I too, have spwnt many hours up at night playing the game, and then one Sunday, I had a premonition on what the game had at then end. Meaning, I kinda saw what the end was before I even beat the game! And, I was right! The game ended the way I pictured it!
   Um...I kinda don't want to say what the endinglooks like, `cause there might be people who haven't beaten it yet! (gasp!)

I like cheese!

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2000, 10:46:55 PM »
I liked "Super Mario R.P.G." until I got to Belome and he just would not die and I got real frustrated and stopped playing.  
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2000, 09:47:00 AM »
Mega 2, just because you got frustrated, doesn't mean you have to stop playing. I also get angry and stop playing the game for a while, but then I calm down and play again. Don't give up!
  Or, you can give up and then that's your problem! Belome was hard for me too! But I beat it! And so can you! Don't give up yet.
I like cheese!

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2000, 11:38:07 AM »
Mega 2, Lola Prue is right! Don't give up! Remember, they wouldn't have put this game out to the public if it was unbeatable! I think that's how you spell it!

Print