Print

Author Topic: Mario Dreams!  (Read 2812 times)

« on: January 30, 2002, 03:03:47 PM »
Have you ever had a Mario dream?  I've had many, dreams are awsome, especially when they're about Mario!  One time I dreamt that me and Mario were both flying towards the pyramid in Shifting Sand Land.  Also, a LONG time ago when the cartoons were on, I dreamt that me and Mario were flying on a magic carpet, it was cartoon.  Maybe an episode had something to do with it.  The episode "Mario's Magic Carpet" rings a bell!  Another one was that my brother told me that you could shrink and go inside the NES, so I dreamt that I went to Boom Boom's fortress in SMB3 and tried jumping over lava, but since I was Mario I couldn't make the jump!  There was one were I went inside my NES and me and Mario teamed up to fight Larry Koopa.  There was probably more dreams too!  Please post your Mario dreams here!

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2002, 03:23:30 PM »
that's a neat topic ok. I dreamed about 1000 of them. But my favorite was were I landed in the Mushroom kingdom. I found Yoshi! He offerd me a ride and I would get to meet mario. So I fould mario and talked to him then Bowser came I helped Mario fight him and we both rode on Yoshi and i woke up!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2002, 04:15:29 PM »
You guys put yourself right in the middle of the action, huh? I've had two:

One of them, I was PLAYING SMB3, and I got to this one level, and there was eggs there, and they had on 'hats',and then they all hatched into what their hat was! for example, one had a football helmet, and when it hatched, it became a chargin' chuck.

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2002, 06:21:19 PM »
Oh that is so funny (faint laughter haha) yeah make fun of people sure.

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2002, 06:33:33 PM »
I never had any but I dont over think mario either.

------------------------------
It is amazing what bordom does to you.
What has it done to you?
originalmtre@yahoo.com
www.geocities.com/originalmtre/
Sign da Guest book
Loyal Member since
   10/14/2001

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2002, 03:44:30 PM »
I wasn't making fun of anyone. That was my dream.

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2002, 06:56:56 PM »
And it became a chargin chuck a fourm member yeah sure hahahahahahahahha!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2002, 07:01:03 PM »
(IN the background Super Yoshi 7175 tells parents on frostbite becuse he cant handle any thing. You are prob just a geek whoh gets his kicks by banning us.)

------------------------------
It is amazing what bordom does to you.
What has it done to you?
originalmtre@yahoo.com
www.geocities.com/originalmtre/
Sign da Guest book
Loyal Member since
   10/14/2001

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2002, 07:35:37 PM »
Super Yoshi, you are a moron. Chargin' Chuck is an enemy in Super Mario World. Duh.

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2002, 07:52:47 PM »
hey guys wait Frostbite is right this time. I remember him telling that dream before Chargin Chuck joined the messege boards.

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n/a

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2002, 07:57:45 PM »
I had my first mario dream last night .. I was some kind of arceeoligist?? and I went looking for Bowser to recover some old ancient ring... weird eh? I guess it's not really Mario but oh well.

Go hang a salami! I''''m a lasagna hog!

NOT edited by n/a at 4:56 PST

n/a

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2002, 07:58:26 PM »
I had my first mario dream last night .. I was some kind of arceeoligist?? and I went looking for Bowser to recover some old ancient ring... weird eh? I guess it's not really Mario but oh well.

Go hang a salami! I''''m a lasagna hog!

NOT edited by n/a at 4:56 PST

Print