Print

Author Topic: Copy wright question?  (Read 2349 times)

« on: February 11, 2002, 07:19:17 PM »
Is it against copy wright rules to have this signature? I put it in " ". If so tell me quick so I can change it. But don't kid around, if I can I would like to keep it.....at least for a while.

"Never underestimate the power of the darkside" Star Wars.

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2002, 07:49:01 PM »
*cough* copyright *cough*

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2002, 08:01:37 PM »
What does that mean?

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2002, 08:08:54 PM »
man people are stupid!!!!!!!.......i was (so you wouldn't get embarrased in front of other people)trying to give you the hint that it is spelt "copyright"!!!!!!dont believe me?????look it up!!!!!!after all, u are dealing with the best speller in......where i come from......

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2002, 08:24:11 PM »
     I'm not Stupid. I know I misspell sometimes. There's no spell check in this mesage board, and I'm too lasy to copy and paste it all the way over to a program with spell check. Then copy and paste it back again. I re-read my messages sometimes, and corect some mistakes. Just because I don't spell great is no reason to insault me. Besides your etempt to save me from embaresment failed anyway. If it bothered you that much, you should have E-mailed me about it. That way I could understand what you ment. How was I to know "cough, corect spelling, cough" ment look up and check my spelling? Anyway, do you have any sugjestions about the topic?

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2002, 08:42:03 PM »
my bad.........im not sure actually.......i think i might look into that......

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2002, 08:51:03 PM »
     Oops sorry. I had more, but I didn't see your apoligy until after I posted my message. If you saw it, sorry :(. If you diddn't don't pay any attenchen too this. My mistake...:(

Edited by - MagicKoopa120 on 2/12/2002 6:53:48 PM

n/a

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2002, 09:11:50 PM »
You can't get sued for something small like a sig, and anyway, how's anyone gonna find you to sue you if they wanted to? Just don't give your address, or better yet, give your worst enemy's address.

Edited by - Deezer on 2/12/2002 5:28:41 PM

Print