Print

Author Topic: He Told  (Read 7398 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2002, 08:25:44 PM »
... YA!!!! im Sick of People walking all over Super Yoshi!!! im Standing up for him too!!! He is not like some of you who swear and complain!!! he deserves more respect then That!!!!! and if anyone says one word about him.... Well u will have ME to deal with too!!!!!!
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2002, 09:53:17 PM »
THATS TWO OF US!!!!!!.....you better watch out, cuz if i dig up anything anyone said about super yoshi.......THE RAGE WILL RETURN!!!!!

DOES ANYONE PLAY STARCRAFT ON BATTLE.NET???WHAT IS YOUR SCREEN NAME???

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2002, 09:17:55 AM »
Sorry...I don't know who I'm sticking up for anymore...I feel so low.  I...I...barely like OriginalMTRE, and I barely know Super Yoshi.  I'm terribly sorry, but why must everyone hate each other.  This board is supposed to be friendly.  There's someone who says someone else is annoying, and I haven't even heard of that person, so I just go along with it?  My apologies Super Yoshi.  He told...told what?  And if he doesn't have a mom, I'm terribly sorry.  I'll be happy to stick up for him along with you guys, sorry. And as for Frostbite, I miss him as a friend, but I miss him even more as a rival...COME TOGETHER!  *Hands gift to Super Yoshi

It's a pet Yoshi!

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2002, 10:23:54 AM »
I am new but,SuperYoshi..I am goin to help you all the way....Oh..Mr.404 not found,you should change your attitude.

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2002, 02:57:30 PM »
ummm...i hope it didn't sound like i was AGAINST anyone
i'd like to consider everyone here my friend
i know that sounds lame but..who cares?
i don't not like super yoshi...if that makes sense
i also guess you guys want a friendlier place here but don't want to continue my idea of saying something positive about the last person who posted
if you do...don't start with me 'cause i've already been done
start with a compliment to legendary luigi

in memory of that marble mouthed superclownman...0-/<):
___
who wants to buy a chinchilla?  golden yoshi? anybody?

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2002, 05:39:59 PM »
Thank you all the odd thing is I never E-Maild Deezer anything about him? I did a good deed aginst GrimSack and boom half get mad and half think im good. Thank for thoes who did stick up if it wernt for thoes I would have no purpose here.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2002, 06:33:19 PM »
if it werent for you, super yoshi, i wouldnt want to be on these boards........and Todd Begin, I am sorry for calling you low, cheap, and dirty......i just got so mad at this.....

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2002, 06:50:36 PM »
Well I just like to help the members around here! I do have a mom its that you know who said tell your ***** mom so I just thought hed see and fell a little crazy. Im happy to see not everyone chooses me to pick on. Special thanks to red_yoshi and smb all stars master.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2002, 06:54:10 PM »
Ya, it's your old pal Blue Yoshi, Super Yoshi.  I'm on your side too, so don't you worry!  I'm here for you bud!

BlueYoshi180132
BlueYoshi180132

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2002, 07:18:36 PM »
I thought you forgot about this place! Well to my pals im sick thats why Im not posting a lot lately but thanks!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2002, 07:26:37 PM »
Dont worry about it.....If anyone gives you hell like this again, tell me, and I'll give THEM hell!!!!!

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2002, 07:29:08 PM »
Thanks its good to know there are some good people here.

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2002, 07:31:17 PM »
oh yeah, GET WELL SOON!!!! just in case anybody else comes along and poisons these boards....WE NEED YOU HERE!!!...But until then, we can manage...

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2002, 07:34:07 PM »
Dont worry I can awalys access the forums even when Im sick Im bored so were do I go? Fungi Forums im keeping watch on all activbe topics as I post.

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2002, 07:38:22 PM »
man you respond quickly.....another good sign of someone who likes and cares about what they do and who they know.......

Print