Print

Author Topic: He Told  (Read 7394 times)

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2002, 07:43:51 PM »
Yep more like a slow chat I reply to topics I like a lot espically the battle field of a flame war this was untill you and red_yoshi,BlueYoshi100132,and everyone else cleaned it up I think Deezer will close the thread but its for the good of the forums.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2002, 07:46:30 PM »
yeah, i think i'll stop posting now.......BUT IF ANYONE READS THIS, BE CAREFUL WHO YOU CHOOSE TO RAG ON, CUZ IF YOU PICKED WRONG, I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!

DOES ANYONE PLAY STARCRAFT ON BATTLE.NET???WHAT IS YOUR SCREEN NAME???

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2002, 07:48:08 PM »
Ok lets just let Deezer handle the topic now.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2002, 08:57:47 PM »
Whats the problem with you people!!!!!!!!!!!people are who they are and thats that!!!!!!!!!!!!Super yoshi is cooler than one of the gayest orginalMTRE!!!!!!!!! thats 1 of the 2 problems about this board the other thing is that people post boring topics!!!!!!!!!!! witch is thisit is boring because if you hate some one you should keep it to your self!!!you don't rule over everyone on this board!!!  ~Thank you for your time.
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2002, 11:11:46 PM »
well put.....but if that was a classy way of telling me to back off a bit I REFUSE TO!!!!!

DOES ANYONE PLAY STARCRAFT ON BATTLE.NET???WHAT IS YOUR SCREEN NAME???

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2002, 09:16:36 AM »
Terrib'sorry SuperYoshi.  You're way better than OriginalMTRE.  Grimsack was a Prick, and mtre liked him.  Why did I doubt Super Yoshi. He's the man!  Well, special thanks to SMB Allstar for being there, and Red Yoshi for being there also, and special thanks to Paper Mario, for no apparent reason!
lol

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2002, 01:01:27 PM »
All is forgiven Todd Begin. Thanks to thoees who finnaly helped me im going to start The Serect Page Of TMK on my own forum. Go to my profile.(Mario head by post) My home page(my page)then find my newest Message Board at the bottom of Stuff to do on my page then join use your TMK Screen name. Deezer wont delete the topic so people can discuss the finding of the page please come to be assinged to a section to look at we will find the page deezer ha oh thats a sorce of information not a advertisment sorce of serect page on TMK Info hehehe!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

Print