Print

Author Topic: HE GRIMSACK ERA HAS BEGUN AGAIN!!!!!!!  (Read 4566 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2002, 06:01:53 PM »
Well your info I stoped! i dont care he seems to be dirfent if he would cuss and make sick joke he would be ok well Im thinking about leaving if that makes everyone happy I will soon say bye that is a high chance...

Mario and Yoshi rule!

http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.

Edited by - Super Yoshi 7175 on 3/17/2002 4:05:05 PM
Should I put something here?

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2002, 07:39:43 PM »
     Please don't leave Super Yoshi. I'm just saying that the more all of you make post like this, the more tragic this event is. People make mistakes. I think we should give him ONE FINAL CHANCE. That way we are forgiving people. (By the way don't get mad at me if he acts up again. I'm just trying to get us all to be forgiving people.) I pointed you out because you're the leader of this campain against him, I think anyway. I apreatiat your eferts to get him banned...but I don't think Deezer is going to. I just don't think it's neasisary to go through all of this. You'll see why when you read my logic. If you don't want to give him a last chance...you can always ignore him. He craves attention for his profound jokes. If you ignore him...he will eventualy leave. Just don't reply to hist topics, if he posts in a topic you could always post around it, and don't start these little gang up on GrimSack campains. It's that easy. That's why it's so humerous to me when you all keep makeing these teams and schemes to get him banned. Don't count on Deezer to ban him. Has he ever before? I don't think you should rely on him for baning people. If you want him gone, just pretend he is. When he sees no one is paying attenchen to him, he may retaliat (be as bad as he can be) but he'll eventualy get board and torcher another board. I can't bealve that you people havn't figured that out yet. That dosn't say much for you all. It's not just you Super Yoshi, It's all of you. Exept Deezer. I do think he said something like that before. But I do sugest you give GrimSack ONE FINAL CHANCE. People make mistakes. Are you going to hate him forever for that? I don't know about you Super Yoshi, bet let's all give him ONE FINAL CHANCE...shall we? I want Super Yoshi to stay. I also want us to try to be forgiving people. At least one final chance. This isn't an order.................just a sugestion.

(MagiKoopa+spelling change to Magic+The 120 Power Stars from SM64=MagicKoopa120!)

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2002, 07:51:40 PM »
Chance Granted.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2002, 08:47:06 PM »
I wonder if Sc**sack, I mean Grimsack is one of those nutbars, who deserve to be banned for life.

The younger shall surpass the older.
The younger shall surpass the older.

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2002, 05:02:54 AM »
*Sigh*

The Midnight Reviver Revives Old Topics At Midnight!!!

Skate: 0-/<):

What? you don''t want to skate? Well then snowboard: 0-\<\
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2002, 02:58:50 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
mamma mia mario, how can you claim the great weird al's words as your own?!
'don't be vain, and don't be whiney or else my brother i might have to get medieval on your hiney'
those words <if i spelled the amish lingo right> belong to weird al
you plagiarist!
btw, umm... i got kinda carried away but atleast credit the words of others, kay?

in memory of that marble mouthed superclownman...0-/<):
___
who wants to buy a skunkle?

Print