Print

Author Topic: This may be goodbye...  (Read 10936 times)

« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2002, 06:29:22 AM »
I don't speak French.  Could someone tell me in English please?

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2002, 12:01:30 PM »
AAAWW CRRAAAAAP!!! HE CAME BACK!!! IF HE STAYED AWAY, HALF THE STUPIDITY HERE WOULD BE GONE!!!!
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2002, 04:51:53 PM »
I"m not sure what it says, but I think it says he can come on for 5 minutes on the weekends.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2002, 03:28:03 PM »
hmmmm...i'm only in french I
here's the best i can make of it
fb said:      "Je suis seulement sur pour vendredis et les weekends, seulement une heure et quinze minutes chacun de ces trois jours."
now here's what i make of it
Je suis(i have) seulement(?) sur pour vendredis et les weekends(on friday and the weekends), seulement(still ?) une heure et quinze minutes(one hour and fifteen minutes)chacun de ces(?) trois jours.(three days.)

____
''''dig it, cats and kittens''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2002, 07:46:18 PM »
Oh, seulement means only, and chacun de ces means for each of these.

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2002, 09:34:36 PM »
Just say it ok?

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2002, 09:49:22 PM »
Ciao tutti parlo l'italiano!

Je sais français vraiment bien. Pouvoir vous devine ce que je dis. J'aime Mario. Mario est la règle de l'univers!

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2002, 10:12:39 PM »
I can only go on for an hour and a half on friday, saturday, and sunday!

« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2002, 09:35:12 AM »
Use that time wisely........for things like debating and formulating new theories!!

DOES ANYONE PLAY STARCRAFT ON BATTLE.NET???WHAT IS YOUR SCREEN NAME???

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2002, 10:11:46 AM »
We should be getting a post from frostbite today...or should I say "Glorious Theory" from frostbite today?

To remeber our favorite punk-mouthed Clown: Skate 0-/<):
PS.CHRONO RULES!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2002, 11:01:43 AM »
Yeah i want to debate a crazy er...good theroy some arent bad but I want to turn back to debating this is all quizes and question answering and happy talke we need to bring debating back to fungi forums but I cant think of debating questions!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

Print