Print

Author Topic: What is your fav video game ever? Why?  (Read 1910 times)

« on: March 27, 2002, 07:48:01 PM »
Just wondering.... mine is Super Mario World for SNES.
This game was the first game I ever got. Ive played it so many times...

"Mmmm... Peachy..." -Belome
"That's a funny lookin' donkey you're riding!" -Baby Bowser
That''s a funny lookin'' donkey you''re riding! Me wanna ride!

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2002, 06:07:45 AM »
Hmmmmmm.... There are so many good ones...I have a few candidates.

Super Mario Bros.: The game that got me interested in video games.

Below the Root: An RPG-type game for the Commodore 64.  Based on a book series.  I would spend hours running around exploring, although I didn't know what to do, so my mom helped me.

Super Mario World: My current favorite Mario game.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past: The best in the Zelda series.  A very looooong game with lots of secrets, and great graphics.

Civilization: A "build your empire" type of game where you start as a small nomadic tribe and try to advance to the modern era and conquer the world.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
I am a Mario Hacker! Specializing in SMB1. Hacks completed: 1
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2002, 08:27:36 AM »
I have three candidates.

Super Mario RPG - It was one of the first RPGs I ever played and it also is one of the best SNES games I ever had.

Xenogears - This game has an interesting battle system and it's storyline is the best and most complex in any RPG game I have ever encountered.

Yoshi's Island - It has one of the most interesting graphics (it looks as if it was drawn by children) in any game, proved quite a real challenge to me and has great mini-games.

The younger shall surpass the older.
The younger shall surpass the older.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2002, 10:13:44 PM »
Several games come to mind...

Tetris Attack, and both Super Mario World games, and Super Mario RPG are only a few of the greats....
~I.S.~

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2002, 12:19:41 PM »
The Sims.

"Sure, most Nintendo fans remain hopeful, because this is essentially a pre-requisite for being a Nintendo fan, but I personally have had enough. This company seems to hate its consumers. It doesn''t even know who the hell they are. We are not a bunch of idiot kids who want 10-hours in Miyamoto''s garden marvelling at how detailed the textures are on some giant tincan. We want ACTUAL VIDEOGAMES! Of course, Nintendo are too high on themselves to realize this."

Print