Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Sunshine!  (Read 1511 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: May 29, 2002, 10:55:55 AM »
...Is almost here!

I can't wait! I have to buy a GameCube...soon, so I can finally play these great new Nintendo games!

Super Mario Sunshine is going to be the greatest Mario game ever made! It looks WAY better than Super Mario 64! The graphics look extremely beautiful...much better than what the 'underpowered' Nintendo 64 can accomplish!

What do you think the game will be like? In terms of gameplay...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2002, 01:47:08 PM »
I woundn't call the n64 underpowerd but i cannot wait as well!

Mario and Yoshi rule! The Nintendo Gamecube is the BEST Video Game System! X-Box is the worst!
Should I put something here?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2002, 10:41:26 AM »
The N64 is extremely underpowered compared to the GameCube technology! But the N64 still has some of my all-time favorite Nintendo games...Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64, Paper Mario, Perfect Dark...etc.

Even when I do buy a GameCube [for my birthday], I'm still keeping my N64 because many of the games on it will never be available for any other system!

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 5/30/2002 9:41:59 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print