Print

Author Topic: Waruigi: Great addition or cheesy add in?  (Read 8488 times)

« on: May 29, 2000, 12:40:12 PM »
Waruigi: Great addition or cheesy add in? What do you think? I personally don't like him and hope he goes far far away. Just think of being able to play as him in Mario Kart Dolphi, or Mario Party 3? *shudders* What do you think?

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2000, 12:54:25 PM »
I think this he's just something Camelot pulled out of thin air. In Mario Golf, we filled 4 spots with Camelot characters, but now it's pure Mario. They pulled out Daisy and Toad and Boo and still didn't have enough. So began Waluigi

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2000, 02:15:48 PM »
Well, his name might change to Ruigi...

Koikoie!

Ultra Metal Luigi
Ultra Metal Luigi

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2000, 08:22:17 PM »
 I dunno, Wario was in Mario Land 2. I thought he was just a cheesy add in like Tatanga, but then he starred in more games to come.

Waluigi's art looks official, and I think Camelot had Nintendo's permission or help. I think we'll be seeing this lanky fellow in a Super Smash Bros. sequel or the next Mario Kart. So keep those fingers cross-ed.

I'm a Pokemon fan, so what?  Mario's still #1 in my book.
I'm a Pokemon fan, so what?  Mario's still #1 in my book.

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2000, 02:37:33 PM »
Waluigi is stupid! He's just a copy of Wario, which makes him really dumb, not to mention his retarded looking appearance. He looks like he's on drugs or something! Instead of giving Luigi an enemy, they should just put more of Luigi in games.

~Mikle

Edited by - Mikle on 5/30/00 1:39:26 PM
~Mikle: An honorary member of "The Mushroom Society."

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2000, 04:39:51 PM »
"cheesy add in". Need I say more.

The Almighty Narf strikes again!
The Almighty Narf strikes again!

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2000, 04:38:02 PM »
I just gotta wonder if there's going to be Warupeach, waruoshi (Looks like Boshi's got that covered) or Warutoad?

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2000, 05:12:43 PM »
Wonder what the the Wario equivalent Peach would be? Mabye Captain Syrup or Daisy.

As for Toad all I would expect is Poison Mushroom hat (from Super Mario All-Stars) and an unimaginative name like Poison M.
(not that I think it would be a bad idea)

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2000, 05:25:39 PM »
I think they should've let some of the other old charas back in instead of intoducing a new one.

-Elizabeth

Edited by - Winx on 5/30/00 4:27:32 PM

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2000, 10:44:25 PM »
I'm already used to Waluigi. Mario already has an "evil twin," so it seems normal for Luigi to have one. But if they invent a Wapeach or something, I'm switching over to Sony. :P

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2000, 05:49:06 AM »
Waluigi is GREAT! I'm a Wario fanatic and I
think it's ABOUT TIME he got a brother.

He couldn't last for two darn
minutes before caving in! -Me.
BANG YOUR HEAD!

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2000, 03:13:00 PM »
Come on you guys give him a chance. I think It's pretty cool. I mean it's only right for there to be the Wario Bros. maybe nintendo will do a whole bunch of new games starring those two. Maybe somthing worth while to play instead of that other junk they through at us. Oh I just want to say somthing real quick. Don't be a based gamer get all the systems and play all the games. I like soul calibur!

Doomba, King of the Goombas

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2000, 03:13:43 PM »
Come on you guys give him a chance. I think It's pretty cool. I mean it's only right for there to be the Wario Bros. maybe nintendo will do a whole bunch of new games starring those two. Maybe somthing worth while to play instead of that other junk they throw at us. Oh I just want to say somthing real quick. Don't be a based gamer get all the systems and play all the games. I like soul calibur!

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2000, 10:56:41 PM »
Warupeach?  I think maby Princess Pineapple might be a better name.  She's kinda spiky, get it?  Anyway, if all the "Waru" crew got their own game and the enemies were Mario and his friends, that could be very cool...
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2000, 11:46:18 AM »
Actually,WASHI was Boshi's original name.  I remember reading about it in Nintendo Power magazine a few month before SMRPG came out.

Star light, Star bright, it's my job to set things right!
Must...not...harbor...perverse...sexual...lust...for...the...SMRPG...fan...girl...

Print