Print

Author Topic: Baby Mario not Mario??? Rumors...  (Read 16313 times)

« on: August 09, 2002, 08:34:52 AM »
There is a rumor going around that baby bowser is evil Mario(water Mario) and seems to be confused about Peach being his mother...

If this is baby bowser then does that mean baby Mario is Mario's son? Rembmber the ending in Yoshi's isle where it took place in Mushroom kingdom and not Italy. Does this mean Mario has had a son this whole time when we thought tat was Mario as a baby??? t would fill in some plot holes though...

Blooh blah it sta bah
Blooh blah it sta bah

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2002, 10:30:58 AM »
Actually, i think that the Baby Bowser from SMS is the one from Mario Party.

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2002, 11:58:47 AM »
Yah, I think that Yoshi's Island was a "children of the future", because of certain things.  I mean Mario is a few YEARS older than Luigi, so this would make more sense of kids.

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2002, 12:47:49 PM »
Italy? Why the hell would it take place there? The Mario Brothers earth home was BROOKLYN, they love (and act like) italians because they're big fans of The Fonz.

Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman
Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2002, 04:04:58 PM »
Don't you listen?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2002, 12:20:57 AM »
I can't stand the ignorance! And Deezer was joking about Mario being a fan of Fonzie! Fonz doesn't even talk Italian like! Go look on the "Where is Mario from?" thing and don't pollute another topic!! PLEEZE!!
THEY ARE FROM THE MUSHROOM KINGdom... oh yeah, no yelling... and anyway they went to Brooklyn to avoid the Koopa Troop! Why, Why can't people get it?!

...sorry, had to vent.

It sure gets boring having the same signature all the time. See what I mean?
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2002, 12:22:23 AM »
And for cryin' out loud, in the beginning story part of Yoshi's Island, it clearly states that this story happened a long time ago when Mario and Luigi were babies!!!!
Mr. Todd, Mario is a few --[{minutes}]-- older than Luigi, not years!! They are twins! Mario is the elder twin!! Why don't people believe stuff they clearly state in the games? And on the other hand, why in the world does Nintendo insist that Luigi is younger? It makes no sense, unless you consider that Mario was born first, and they are twins anyway!!!!! Why do people not understand? I can't take it!!

-Mr. C. Z. Weird will now refrain from being insanely mad at the people who don't know anything about Mario.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/9/2002 11:27:16 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2002, 12:54:41 PM »
Speaking of births, here's a quote:

Mario: I was born with a plunger in my hand!
Luigi: I know. Boy, that was awfully hard on mom.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2002, 02:29:19 PM »
That's from a cartoon, right? I, sadly, haven't seen any of them.
...the Mariopedia states: "Luigi is Mario's taller, slimmer, younger twin brother."
So anyway....
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2002, 09:13:08 AM »
In the cartoon and movies they are from Brooklynn but n the games nu uh, They were Italien brothers who hapned to stumble across theMushroom kingdom!

Blooh blah it sta bah
Blooh blah it sta bah

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2002, 09:23:05 AM »
Myamoto has sated Mario is from Italy, not Brooklynn! That was in the movie and cartoons! Anyway if the baby bowser is water Mario being confused about Peach being his mother then Baby Mario would be Mario's son. That would explain baby Mario in Mario golf! That would dismiss him from being from Mushroom Kingdom or Yoshi's isle as well.

Blooh blah it sta bah
Blooh blah it sta bah

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2002, 12:57:54 AM »
They only put the doofy baby characters in there because they needed more characters. The games that aren't in the official story don't have any continuity! Why are people trying to explain stuff that there is no explanation for?

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2002, 01:08:05 AM »
Also, why does the bros. discovering [or stumbling upon or whatever you want to call it] the Mushroom Kingdom preclude any possibility fo them being there before? Oh yeah, picture this in the SMB manual: "Mario heard about the Mushroom Kingdom's plight, and since it was his homeland that he didn't remember, which we'll tell you about in another game in 10 years, we just won't bother with Mario's history anyway, because this passage was too much info to put in the manual and we don't really have Mario's story established yet." You think the writers thought they needed to tell you that Mario was from the Mushroom Kingdom? They assumed no prior knowledge of Mario on the player's part and they didn't know what was up with Mario anyway. So, they just put a simple, undetailed story in the manual. Then, later, they decided what Mario's history was, and they put it in YI. It's not really possile to create a whole story line for Mario beacuse the people who make the story don't have it all worked out anyway.

That was a joke.

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2002, 08:09:23 AM »
Well, something that came out before Yoshi's Island stated that Mario was born first, born with a full head of hair, had a mustache by four, and showed interest for plumbing.  At about 4, his baby brother Luigi was born.  Who knows whats going on anymore?

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2002, 11:50:02 AM »
explain how mario bros. takes place in the sewers of brooklyn N.Y.
Mario was born in the mushroom kingdom(or at least that's where the stork has to go through. He had the little incident with bowser. Then, he was delivered to italy, then he moved to brooklyn. (america was a land of opportunity for immigrants). he got several jobs (including a carpenter) finally he became a plumber and that was that. he was doing a job in brooklyn. He got lost, he came out in the M.K. The rest is history.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Print