Print

Author Topic: Baby Mario not Mario??? Rumors...  (Read 16202 times)

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2002, 08:56:41 AM »
Yes, Baby bwser is the evil mario. for proof, go to gamespot.com, click on gamecube, super mario sunshine, movies, mario finds out who is nemisis is. or, just go here,(http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/media/0,11100,533287,00.html) and click on movie 21.

Can you feel the sunshine? Does it brighten up your day?Don't you feel that sometimes you just need to run away
Reach out for the sunshine, forget about the rain
Just think about the good times and they will come back again
-----------------------------
Can you feel the sunshine?  Does it brighten up your day?Don''t you feel that sometimes you just need to run away
Reach out for the sunshine, forget about the rain
Just think about the good times and they will come back again

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2002, 08:59:36 PM »
Mr. Waddle: they are not closely connected at all. Where did you get that idea?

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2002, 02:42:28 PM »
Oh, I don't know - must be all the games they appear in together or something stupid like that.

~Waddle Dedede @ www.the-warp-zone.com
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2002, 11:59:17 PM »
Let's see:
Donkey Kong (Cranky)
SMK
MK64
MKSC
Mario Tennis
Mario Golf
Mario Party series
Donkey Kong GB (Cranky)
That's about it. All the ones except The Original Donkey Kong are not Mario story games.
Rare acquired the license for DK, and tried to create a story for their new "Super" Donkey Kong.... Rare works independently under Nintendo, correct? Mario does not appear in any Super Donkey Kong games.
The DKC series is a completely different series, end of story.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2002, 12:01:10 AM »
Oh, you know, I was playing SMS today, and Bowser Jr. does think Peach is his "mama"! Poor brainwashed kid...

That was a joke.

« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2002, 03:25:51 PM »
Yep just ot ar into sunshine and this proves my theory baby maro is maro's son at least I thin but anyway...major spoiler...((((((SCROLL))))))

Water mario is none other than baby bowser...That proves it...explains why he was in golf(baby mario)

Blooh blah it sta bah
Blooh blah it sta bah

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2002, 04:36:28 PM »
The Mario and Donkey Kong game series have the same roots - they started the same way, and have split up from each other into seperate game series later - agreed. This does not, however mean that they can suddenly start having different continuity, i.e. they can't contradict each other in terms of the events that happened when they were both part of the same series. They're in the same 'world', if you like. The only way the continuity of both can work is if they compliment each other.
Also, if you find two series of games that are closer connected, let me know.
Also-also, Mario appears in DKC2 - but that's besides the point...

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2002, 07:47:07 PM »
Theres one prob with that...DK got a diff licsence however Mario didnt...so Mario is still continued by Nintendo not like DK...that may effect yur theory there

Blooh blah it sta bah
Blooh blah it sta bah

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2002, 10:32:05 PM »
Water Mario is not "Baby Bowser". It's "Bowser Jr." "Baby Bowser" is Bowser, as a baby. "Bowser Jr." is Bowser's son.

-------
Arguing your minds to mush since August 27th, 2001.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2002, 11:06:13 PM »
Yes, and what's the big deal with Baby Mario? Mario never had a son, and "Baby Bowser" only appeared when Mario wasn't grown up.
Poor Peach... "I'm your mama?!" Bowser must be really mean to tell his own kid lies like that...... and how does he keep having kids? Where's Mrs. Bowser?

Other subject: It still doesn't matter about the DKL manual. I don't think most people consider Mario and the new DK games to be in the same world... ok, maybe I'm wrong there since you get to play Donkey Kong in DK64... but anyway, the rights to DK were acquired by Rare, and they built a completely new story around that. The DKC series didn't really branch off from the Mario games, it just kinda detached and started its own new storyline.

That was a joke.

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2002, 11:22:53 AM »
I don't think you understood (though that may be down to my crap wording). What I meant was that just because they've become two different series doesn't mean that their history is has become different for one another. Rare aquired the licence - but they didn't re-write any of DK history. They just built on it - a lot. What happened in DK history happened in Mario history too. And will someone please explain how the debate ended up on this subject... I've completely lost track...

« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2002, 01:54:55 PM »
Of course baby mario is mario,HES BABY MARIO!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2002, 03:22:21 PM »
Excuse me Frostbite but he is only refered to once in the game as Juniour, which he is like most fathers call their sons. Othewise it's baby bowser face the facts. If you disagree then explain to me how much more sence that would make if it is baby B? Look at baby mario...Why is he in Golf? Explain that...and why Myamoto says the brothers are from Italy? Why did YI take place at the end in MK an why does Kamek say in the end "Oh, dear oh dear your fathrwill have my head if I don't help out!" Or somthin like that...replay it he refrences to the father of baby bowser...face the facts will you?

Blooh blah it sta bah
Blooh blah it sta bah

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2002, 10:33:42 PM »
Baby Mario is in Mario Golf and Mario Tennis because Mario has a "time machine". Haven't you ever played the game 'Mario's Time Machine'? The time machine is the title character!!

-------
Arguing your minds to mush since August 27th, 2001.

« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2002, 12:41:55 PM »
Well I've completed the game now, so I can actually comment on this subject...
The facts are this: The chappy in Mario Sunshine is Bowser's son (Who is referred to as Junior at least twice, to my mind), and as he only has a passing resemblance to the Baby Bowser in Yoshi's Island, I can't see why anyone should think that's who he is. As for Mario Golf and all that - blame Magikoopas for doing time experiments. Or, something...

Print