Print

Author Topic: Rare Mario games  (Read 2353 times)

« on: July 22, 2002, 05:42:02 AM »
Hi! I just wanted to let you know mario games were not only on nintendo systems some were on pc engine even megedrive I have proof they exist check out this yahoo group http;//groups.yahoo.com/group/welovebowser/ I posted them here along with the emulators to play them on so check them out the Pc Engine is the Arcade version of Super Mario Bros and the Megadrive is where they got the Idea for the design of the first Super Mario Bros game on Mario all stars also it"s a different type of mario instead of stomping enemies you throw boxes to kill them and shoot fireballs out of your hands like dragonballz characters they are not hacks they were never released in the states also it has the best looking bowser I ever saw so check it out maybe it never came out because sega started that Genesis does what Nintendon't fued I'm glad it's finally over maybe they can release that game on gameboy advance that would be cool I'll let you know if i find anymore rare mario games also if you want pics e-mail me at vegeta@e-garfield.com take care king bowser koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2002, 05:02:49 PM »
how bout hotel mario on the philips cd-1?
i have that

Mario:Ive quit my job as a plumber and i''ve become a sleasy pizzaman
Snifit:Id like a large with double mushrooms please.
Mario:here you go.
Snifit:This pizza tastes like @$$ and i feel funny now.
Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.
Snifit:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2002, 05:17:29 PM »
If you DID have it, you'd know that it's the CD-I, not CD-1.

-------
The Vatican rules can not be changed. So sayeth the spider.
-Queen Spider

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2002, 07:52:25 PM »
Everybody makes typos at one time or another.

--------------------
MARIO: This isn`t a cake, Luigi. It`s a Super Block!
LUIGI: Too bad, I was hungry.
(Mario smashes block and gets Super Leaf.)

576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2002, 08:06:23 PM »
Oh ****!
I know it was the CD-I
THAT WAS THE DUMBEST MISTAKE IVE EVER MADE!
I guess I didn't get enough sleep that night!

www.songbirdocarina.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2002, 09:00:59 PM »
I KNEW IT! I KNEW it! You ARE StArMaN! It's that same asterisk-tilde-asterisk thingy... what? People got so sick of you that you changed your name?

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2002, 05:30:34 AM »
The Super Mario Bros. game on Genesis was an illegal hack. Why would Nintendo ever make a game for a Sega system anyway, considering that Sega was once their biggest rival...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2002, 06:16:43 AM »
Dude,
Everyone alredy knew I was *~*StArMaN*~*!
I changed because I couldn't get into my other account!

And whats this about everyone being sick of me?

www.songbirdocarina.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2002, 11:52:29 PM »
Well, right when you started being Stealth-Link, I had no idea who you were. And I didn't have any solid proof that you were. If you put up a post about it or something, I never saw it. So, I just didn't know what was up, but I surmised it was you anyway.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Print