Print

Author Topic: weird Mario Kart dream  (Read 3176 times)

« on: August 14, 2002, 06:00:09 PM »
Well, I dreamt I was playing Mario Kart on the gamecube.  The oddest thing was that Lakitu was a driver himself!  He was very, very fast, but even a Toad may smash him off the road.

It's-a penalty kick!

Cele the Ref

Cele the Ref

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2002, 10:30:10 PM »
I once had a dream that I was Mario in SM64 and there was a picture of Bowser in the drained moat and it was really weird and stuff...

It sure gets boring having the same signature all the time. See what I mean?
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2002, 10:40:45 PM »
I remember those dreams. I dreamt I was mario fighting the bad guys and ate everything in site...wait! That was real! Except without the bad guys!

Break me...I dare you.
Break me...I dare you.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2002, 10:47:29 PM »
You ate everything in site? AAHHH!! Disconnect your computers, everybody! Quick!! AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah, that was a joke.

It sure gets boring having the same signature all the time. See what I mean?
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2002, 08:06:44 AM »
I've had many mario-related dreams.  For instance, the Magic Carpet ride, or the one where I got sucked into my NEs and I fought Larry koopa.  There was more.  One time my mom said that I talked in my sleep and I yelled "Hey it's Mario, can I play

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2002, 04:01:11 PM »
heehee...I've been use to writing on my site I forgot how to spell ;)
Break me...I dare you.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2002, 10:57:41 PM »
:-)
I'm sure I've had more Mario dreams than just that one... I'll try to think of them...

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2002, 09:42:06 AM »
i had dreams of swinging bowser around by his tail...that nice, round, sausage shaped tail. mmm sausauge

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2002, 07:35:50 PM »
That's an awfully square sausage.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2002, 08:41:59 PM »
I kinda had a Mario dream,
I was in my own house and I was going upstairs.
But my flight of stairs turned into the endless staircase on SM64 and it had the paintings on the wall and everything!

It was weird!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2002, 05:41:00 PM »
hmm... i had a dream a few days ago were i was at some type of ball and bowser was there and he was siiting in a clown copter on a huge poll and me and my friends were throwing stuff in his face. and then the just last night i had a dream i was at a school and me and my firend were skipping class in the washrooms and all of a suddon i heard someone coming down the hallway to the washroom and i thought it was bowser but it turned out to be Geno,(he looked a bit more taller)... hmm the first dream i had stayed up all night playing Mario rpg and after seeing bowser throw his chain thing that if u do the timed hit it flashes and spikes come out of it, and that could make u dizzy, but the other dream i had last night, and that was weird. does anyone know what certain dreams mean?

CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2002, 06:03:00 PM »
I know what my dreams mean, sometimes... Like the one I had about being Mario meant I thought I was Mario when I was asleep that night.

That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2002, 06:09:41 PM »
I dream about once a month... but when I do, it has a far ebtter plot than most movies made today.

I think I have had 1 (Roughly 2 hour!) Dream on ANY Mario thing AT ALL... oh wait, a Mario doll made a cameo in another one I had about the Titanic (Long story short: I stand there on the rail of the Titanic before it sails, and some guy with a strong British accent knocks me off. That is the entire Titanic dream. Lasted maybe 10 seconds.)

As for the 2 hour Mario dream, It was partly done in the style of the cartoons, partly in the style of SMRPG, and about 5 minutes were done like South Park for some reason... My subconcious plays some dirty tricks on me a lot... That, and I can't really remember the plot... It was kind of like you basic Mario Game plot meets George Carlin (his personality in his books, not the person himself.)... If you can even imagine that for 2 hours. Worst thing is, Luigi (Mario had been killed after about 15 minutes) hadn't even gotten to the castle when the dream ended abruptly...

PS: I have yet to die in one of my own dreams yet, although about 99% of the people I know have. Odd, huh?

I am not a people person. In fact, I`m more of an anti-people person.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2002, 11:07:33 PM »
Heh. I always freak out and wake up and sometimes jump out of bed right when I'm about to kick the bucket. Like, a few days ago, I was dreaming I was sitting in my Living Room with some people my brain thought were my friends, but in reality, i had never seen them before. Ao anyway, I was sitting there, and suddenly, I float off the couch up to the roof real fast, then I'm like hooked to a bungee cord or something, and I go spinnin' around off a pole attached to the roof of the upstairs. So, I swing around some, then I get flung up real high, and then, right before I smack the ground, I wake up. Really weird.
I had another weird dream a long, long time ago, and I was flying completely under my control, although somewhat low to the ground, through a church with circuitboards all over the floor. I don't really remember what happened, but I think I met my mom somewhere along the way.
Then, there was the time I was fighting with this guy like at a circus or something over this girl I really care for... a lot...
I think I may also have had a Vanilla Sky-esqe dream about being way up high on a skyscraper...
Has anybody ever had a dream where they are so totally convinced they know the place they're at real well or something like that? I remember dreaming once about going to this mansion that I thought I had been to many times, and with a bunch of friends I really didn't know either...
And I've had several dreams where i was narrating. Anybody else have dreams like that?
Maybe we're all just dreaming the same dream right now... Hmm, that seems like a good sig...
P.S. That Titanic dream was great.

That was a joke.

Print