Print

Author Topic: Ha Ha Ha you lippy fools!  (Read 12998 times)

« on: August 23, 2002, 10:45:07 PM »
to start off, all you dumb***, ignorant war creating americans, stop reading. you probably dont even know what CFL stands for. anyway, im just gloating about Winnipegsqs victory over Calgary, and the lippy ass Johnson. inm lazy, so any one whos interested, reply and I'll complete my gloating.

Oh yeah, I really hate you americans. but,  well, I hate Muslims more. 90% of the worlds wars involved the muslims. any muslims readin this, I dont really give a **** what you think. You guys are top on my extermination list, followed by americans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2002, 03:50:19 AM »
Hi, SMB AllStars Master! You sound like a REALLY NICE GUY!!111

~Waddle Dedede @ www.the-warp-zone.com
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2002, 12:58:27 PM »
Wow, Bin Laden has been posting under the secret name of smb allstars master all this time!
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2002, 07:15:09 PM »
The Candian Football League? What's "lippy"?

-------
Because I could not stop for Death
He kindly stopped for me
The Carriage held but just Ourselves
And Immortality.

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2002, 07:46:20 PM »
lippy was intended for my original gloating of some ****ing loud mouthed american black ass. howmany books did you have to go through untilyou found that, eh? Anyway, this is topic is just my very racist and obsene rants about which races and religions should be exterminated in what order.Why not check back to see what I think of yours?

*** If you dont like any of these statements, **** you. I dont give a flying ****.***

heres the first three:
1) Muslims. I hate you ****ing *******s. you create to many wars, and never stfu. so you guys go first. ANYONE of the muslim faith will be exterminated first.

2) natives. you *******s think we owe you everything. we dont. you owe us. you see, the only reason we killed most of your buffalo, was cuz u completely wiped out our mammoths first. because you killed them ALL, and because mammoths are bigger than buffalo, we also took most of your land. bew grateful we left you your reserves.

3)Chin/<s. you guys are horrible drivers, youre super ****ing annoying, you stockpile too much rice, and think your better than us. Your not. thats why you go third.

who will be next? check back tomorrow or the day after.

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2002, 09:09:56 PM »
I dont know who this guy is but he`ll burn in hell. I will pray for you, not!! anyones that racist is the one who should be "exsterminated" i mean did this guy parents slip crack into his bottle or just drop him on his head... again and again and again and again....

Gremlins;small creature blamed for the disruption of airplanes or any task.

Gremlins... natures candy.
Gremlins;small creature blamed for the disruption of airplanes or any task.

Gremlins... natures candy.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2002, 10:13:03 PM »
I knew what the CFL was without looking at anything and I am American. God, I'm not ignorant (I ain't saying I'm smart either)...

So in other words, you hate everyone. That's nice.

I am the Diet Cola of forum cynics: Just one calorie; not enough...
~I.S.~

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2002, 08:33:25 AM »
Yes, it's not really that hard. And I didn't look up "lippy" because it's not a word.

-------
He kindly stopped for me
And Immortality.

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2002, 12:37:58 PM »
Well, I don't think he should "burn in hell" at all! I mean, first impressions may make you think he's an evil, heatless and corrupt fool with no regard for other human beings - but I think, deep down, he's a really just a nice, kind, sensetive guy with a heart o' gold (or gold substitude - you know how much gold costs these days). He's just misunderstood. Either that or he's just a git.

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2002, 01:58:33 PM »
hey smb allstar master, heres some advice:were americans, we build monster trucks for fun, **** us off and then see what we build.
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2002, 02:22:53 PM »
Hey GreatGremlin... Imagine what Mrs. Ruppert would do to smb allstars master if she were here. hahaha...

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2002, 02:41:57 PM »
**** ALL OF THIS ****ING BULL****!!!! MY ****ING GOD!!!! holy ****ing ****!!!!

NEXT UP IS YOU ****ING ****Y AMERICANS. you ignorant little ****ers are worthy of the top 4. YOU create most of the wars, YOU ****ers cover it up and pretend you had nothing to do with it, YOU *******s then go and think you're all big for stopping the wars YOU created.
IM SO ****ING ****ED RIGHT NOW IM NOT EVEN GOING TO FINISH THIS ****  FOR TODAY.

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2002, 05:08:51 PM »
You see? Just misunderstood. Have a sausage roll.

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2002, 07:06:56 PM »
Actually, "we" don't create any of the wars. "We"`re not the politicians. "You" are an idiot.

-------
He kindly stopped for me
And Immortality.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2002, 07:29:03 PM »
Wow... this post hasn't been deleted yet? This really does prove that Deezer couldn't care less about these boards...

I am the Diet Cola of forum cynics: Just one calorie; not enough...
~I.S.~

Print