Print

Author Topic: Stupid Gamepro Nintendo "figures"  (Read 1916 times)

« on: August 29, 2002, 04:31:14 AM »
Hi. I bought one of the Nintendo figures sponsored by Gamepro based on the Gamecube games. I got it home, and I found out it was a bendable, not a figure! I got it for $7.99. The guy at the store told me it was priced wrong, and it should have been $12.99 instead! What a rip! I'm not buying any more of those collectibles if they're not even poseable. I mean, Sonic can't even be displayed on the stand properly! That's nuts! Nintendo's collectibles are getting really cheap now. They didn't used to be that way. Who agrees? Has anyone else seen these?

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2002, 10:47:25 AM »
I never bought collectibles.  The video games are enough :D

LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2002, 03:33:27 AM »
You know what, I didn't ask for an opinion on games. I asked how people felt about the collectibles, if they did collect them. If you don't like the topic, then just ignore it. I'm sick of this message board anyway. It's boring now. I don't think I'll be posting anymore. Go ahead and wreck it with your fancy HTML. I've got better boards I subscribe to anyway. Everyone, see ya! I might be back, I might not. If I'm not, well then, take care of yourselves. Have fun with this now-boring message board. Hope it doesn't crash on you. Bye!

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2002, 09:47:00 AM »
Someone's a little edgy...
I collect some collectibles of Nintendo franchises and Sonic... if i can find them.
I just got the Mario action figure from Wendy's and its pretty cool, but kinda small(what can you expect from a kids meal toy?)

Print