Print

Author Topic: Mario Needs Your Help!  (Read 1579 times)

« on: August 29, 2002, 08:17:27 PM »
August,29,2002-
An online contest currntly held at www.gameFAQS.com is helping fans determine the greatest video game character of all time. After a long period of characters going head-to-head, a select few remain. it has come down to Mario, Link, Crono, and god forbid Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth or our own bounty hunter babe, Samus. Before 12:30 a.m. tonight be sure to stop by and help eliminate this foul excuse of a video game character. If this succeeds then only SNES stars will advance to the finals! Yah! Help is needed due to numerous FF fanboy geeks piling in votes against Samus! They Must Be Stopped! Thanks lots for considering. This topic is NOT a gameFAQS.com endorsement nor am I promoting the site itself.
Brian Meyer

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2002, 08:43:14 PM »
This proves it: GameFAQs is primarily visited by RPG fans. A character from only 1 game that I know of comes within 280 something votes of beating the greatest video game character of ALL TIME, and now Crono, who also has appeared in only a couple of games, is now in the semis, after beating Solid Snake (A favorite character in my school for some reason). This PROVES the site is dominated with RPG fans.

PS: If I could get 1 SNES game, it would be Crono Trigger. I really want that game so bad but haven't been to a GameStop in a while.

I am the Diet Cola of forum cynics: Just one calorie; not enough...
~I.S.~

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2002, 09:29:57 PM »
Sepheroth and Crono both are only in one game.

Crono beat Solid Snake?! No! It can't be!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2002, 11:48:40 PM »
Crono is WAY better than Solid Snake. But I'd have to say that Mario is better than Crono by a long shot... although Chrono Trigger is a great game...

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Print