Print

Author Topic: Sonic and Mario should team up!  (Read 2787 times)

« on: August 29, 2002, 04:34:29 AM »
I think they should make a game for Gamecube or GBA where Sonic and Mario team up because Eggman and Giga Bowser have teamed up. Could be the makings for a great game! Does anyone else think so?

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2002, 09:23:12 AM »
Well, no offense, but I think it would be really dumb to mix their worlds together. I like to think of Mario's world as a seperate place than Sonic's, so therefore they could never meet (you don't see any large bushes with eyes in Sonic, do you?).

I think it's bad enough that Nintendo has Sonic games on their system. A few years ago, people world have laughed endlessly at the suggestion of such a thing. "Sonic? On a Nintendo system? HAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"
We should all follow Mario''s lead and ditch the plumbing business in favor of adventurous lives in a land full of mushrooms.

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2002, 11:55:56 AM »
Plus Sonic's a rubbish character.

~Waddle Dedede @ www.the-warp-zone.com
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2002, 11:56:01 AM »
LARD LARD LARD IGNORE THIS POST LARD

Edited by - Waddle_Dedede on 8/29/2002 2:03:12 PM
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2002, 07:11:23 PM »
the boath come from the same state.....new york.

maybe the game can be there.

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2002, 07:38:30 PM »
Thanks to that ****ed up stupid ****in piece of **** mother****in asswipe Mr.Goku, he made me hate sonic a little bit!!!!!!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2002, 09:16:57 PM »
.....Back to the original topic and away from the spam, I don't think Mario and Sonic would mix very well together. Not only because their worlds are so different, but because they're both such headlining charaters. If a Mario/Sonic game leaned more towards one character than the other, Nintendo would need massive amounts of aspirin to counteract their headache caused by the whining of the slighted characer's fans.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2002, 09:34:05 PM »
now that i think about it itd be better if they maid a super smash bros. for gba with some sonic charicters.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2002, 11:57:23 PM »
It might be OK for them to put Sonic in a Smash Bros. game, mainly because you could smack him around real good with Mario. But actually putting them in a game together... no way. It just wouldn't work. Sonic is all about image, and trying to look cool, but Mario is about chivalry, peace and love. Not to mention constantly thwarting evil... I think Sonic's no match for Mario anyway.
Also, they couldn't put sonic in a Smash Bros. game anyway, because Nintendo doesn't own the rights to him, or have that sort of agreement.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2002, 03:24:50 AM »
Geez, wouldn't it have been better just to ignore this post and just forget I said it? I had no idea there were so many Sonic haters. Just forget it then!!!

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2002, 11:14:07 AM »
Oh, Sonic isn't a good enough character for me to waste my energy hating him... If that made ANY sense at all...

Print