Print

Author Topic: Bowser should get his own game  (Read 2035 times)

« on: September 03, 2002, 07:27:42 AM »
I know what you're all thinking, bad guys don't deserve their own games, but you're wrong. Wario was the bad guy of Super Mario Land 2 and the Japanese game Mario and Wario and now he's got four of his own games! So there should be a game where you could play as Bowser and he tries to defeat a greater evil, with the help of his Koopa Kids (from Super Mario 3 and Super Mario World) as well as Bowser Jr. is Super Mario Sunshine. What do you all think?
Also, maybe Toad should get his own game because I'm think that you're all thought that Wario's Woods is crud.

He's not smiling, that's his MUSTACHE!
He's not smiling, that's his MUSTACHE!

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2002, 10:28:36 AM »
The only Koopa kid now is Bowser Jr.

-------
Arguing your minds to mush since August 27th, 2001.

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2002, 12:29:06 PM »
Yeah... Bowser ate the other seven...
Anyway, I don't think he should get his own game, or his own series of games, or whatever. His character isn't particularly deep and he's probably the only Mario character I don't really like. The only bad guy who ever deserved his own series of games (that's Wario) got one.

~Waddle Dedede @ www.the-warp-zone.com
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2002, 12:06:38 AM »
Well, like I was saying in another forum with the same topic, It really just wouldn't work. At least not with an action platformer. He's too big and slow. He's good appearing in other games as a playable character, but starring... it just wouldn't be right. Of course, I don't think the Wario Land games are all that great either...
And I have been wondering where the Koopa Kids went... OH YEAH! That's right! They all got defeated for good in SMW! DUH, PEOPLE!

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2002, 02:18:05 PM »
What, you mean they died? Then how did they appear in Hotel Mario and Yoshi's Safari?

Let me give you a real world example:

This guy goes to the store for some coffee.
(SMB)
He gets the coffee, then leaves.
(Bowser defeated in SMB)
When his children are of age, he takes them along as well.
(SMB3, SMW, HM, YS)
They grow up, and leave the house. The man goes for coffee by himself.
(SMRPG, SM64, PM)
He has another child, and when he is of age, he takes him for coffee.
(MP's, SMS)

The End.

-------
A shiny! It came out of the yucky!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2002, 12:35:47 AM »
Well, considering how they blow away in puffs of smoke, fall in lava and everything (in SMW)...
If not that, then whet's up with the whoever "is now just a memory" part?
Anyway, Shiggy & Co. got tired of them, evidently.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Print