Print

Author Topic: IM gonna make Mario music!  (Read 1715 times)

« on: September 05, 2002, 10:05:16 PM »
Hey ppl im new here and i love Mario now back t the topic my brother is getting a sythisizer(a electric piano with LOTS of nobs and can repaent and play music and alot of other stuff)and im gonna learn how to play it and im gonna make mario music w00000T yaaaaaaaa :) :) :) :) im so  X cited is gonna rule im gonna name it MARIO JAMZ!

MaRiO RuLeS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Email-DJ_LoneWolf@lycos.com
MaRiO RuLeS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Email-DJ_LoneWolf@lycos.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2002, 12:19:16 AM »
It won't be as good as Koji Kondo's.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2002, 01:04:17 PM »
You can't just learn to play a synth like that, you know. It takes lots of practice. Also, I don't know what you mean by "I'm going to make Mario music" do you mean re-mixing? I'm assuming so.
As for Koji, I think he might be past his best. His and Tanaka's Super Mario Sunshine Score wasn't quite up to the same standard as, say, Super Mario 64. That's not to say he won't get better again, but you never know...

~Waddle Dedede @ www.the-warp-zone.com
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2002, 08:18:21 PM »
Exception: I can learn to play synthesizers very quickly. I'm real good at that kind of stuff. Electronics AND Music.
W.D.(40): You don't like the music as well because you're not used to it yet. It's got some really cool tunes... and the only reason it sounds kinda weirdly different is because they were trying to make it seem island-ish. But I love the Bianco Hills music...
I agree though, SM64's music rocked all the way... my favorites are the Bob-Omb Battlefield, etc. music, the Water Music, and the Bowser levels music.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Print