Print

Author Topic: If you could kill a character from the...  (Read 21080 times)

« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2000, 06:23:42 PM »
I would definetely choose Toad. I cant even tell if it is a boy or girl!!

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2000, 10:55:49 PM »
i say KILL PEACH shes an anoying little bast***  and kill off those bob-ombs there just little pesky twirps

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2000, 10:59:28 PM »
donkey kong was an original  he used to steal princess just like bowser and what does worio and yoshi have to do with the mushroom kingdom

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2002, 08:56:58 PM »
uh Tatanga
Hello.

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2002, 09:39:46 PM »
I'd kill Spike.  Umm...actually I would...aaaah I can't censor it!!

DIE SPIKE, DIE!

My eternal wish to the stars: Lakilulu kills Lakilester (ahem...Spike that is) with a Spiny Storm.

Who said kill Yoshi?  Huh?  Yoshi cool, you not cool, man!  Get with the times, Yoshi HAS to do with the Mushroom Kingdom!

---------
Welcome to Wariokart!!!!  As for you, Mario...a Triple Blue Shell chasing after you!
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2002, 02:53:33 AM »
i would kill peach. kooper: godzilla chicks a.................. drool.

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2002, 09:20:53 AM »
The Almighty Narf is here?  I used to go to WWNBF, but now it's kind dead!

Anyway.  What?  Kill Mallow?  NO!  Mallow is awsome, and the Koopa Kids are killer!  I'd kill Daisy and Waluigi!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2002, 10:45:53 AM »
Just keep all the original Mario characters and kill all the dorky new ones (Waluigi, Kammy Koopa from Paper Mario, etc...) I would definitely want to kill all of Mario's party members from Paper Mario cuz they're all dumb and they all betrayed Bowser and joined the good guys... I mean why would a Goomba or a Koopa Troopa join Mario? They're all the original enemies from Super Mario Bros., and they're wicked as bad guys; they just suck as good guys... The same with Bowser being good in Mario RPG!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2002, 02:40:07 PM »
Goombario's family is like the rednecks during the civil war that helped the slaves... you understand now?

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2002, 03:20:10 PM »
How dare you insult Toad from afar!!!!!!!!!!!
Leave Toad alone, if it wasn't for him, you would never be able to save some of your games, and Mario couldn't do anything at all if it wasn't for Toad boosting up his self-esteem.  I mean sure he doesn't do much, but then he would take Mario's place.

Toad kicks @$$!!!!!
(Why would you want to kill anyone off a Mario Game, I mean, we are Mario Fans!).
Who dares challenge Chargin Chuck and Toad!
 n/a

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2002, 04:14:15 PM »
really I would kill lakitu,all of the boo's and mouser.Why?
1)Lakitu is a coward that throws spikys for protection.
2)You can't kill any kind of boo(in the games I played at least.)
3)Mouser is an idiot that throws bombs and dose'nt expect to get thrown back at him!

the man of mario is here!

Edited by - marioman333 on 1/30/2002 4:42:32 AM
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2002, 07:46:52 PM »
There the best leave Toad alone he is a cool characater! Don't Mess with Yoshi!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2002, 03:39:01 PM »
Super Yoshi 7175, that is the best comment post on this entire topic!
Toad and Yoshi are Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 n/a

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2003, 11:56:23 PM »
Hahaha, I got bored and set the "Show topic" to 365 days, and then I found this little gem.I'm reviving it! HAHAHAHA! Maybe some of you newer members would like to comment? (This thread is before my time, heh. I joined in March '02.)

In refrence to the question: I'd like to propose a "Roulette Wheel of killing of Mario characters". These are all the characters, that, at one time or another in the last month or so, I thought were most deserving to die. HA!

1. Mario. He abuses Yoshi, He steals all the fame from everyone, and... well, everyone likes him even though he's nothing really special in my opinion. Go Luigi!!

2. Peach: Soo..... ANNOYING.... Argh! If I have to hear her in MK64 ONE MORE time, I swear I'm going to chuck the controller at the TV! And what is with this MARIOHALPME!!!! Business? I hate her.

3. Toad. Don't ask me here. He's kinda annoying at times. And I hate the way his engine sounds in MK64. Or his voice for that matter.

4. Green Yoshi (And ONLY Green Yoshi). Ok, he can't DO ANYTHING special (Blue Yoshi flies. Yellow Yoshi pounds dust. Red Yoshi spits fire.) in SMW. And yet he's the most "popular" color! What's wrong here? He hogs all the levels in SMA3 (19. The poor Dark Blue Yoshi only gets 5. All the other colors only get 6, less than 1/3 of 19.) And what about the TRULY neglected colors? Black? White? Orange? They're all 1,000,000,000 times better then Green Yoshi in my opinon. He's really getting old.

5. The really long pit in 8-2 of SMB1. Ok, so it isn't a character? SO? I still hate it.

6. 5-9 of SMB3: What a freaking waste of level. It isn't a character either? SO?

7. That little kid from SMRPG (Gaz I think): Another annoying character. Somewhat arrogant. I think he may have ADHD.

8. The third guard door from Paper Mario: "Impossible Test". Riiiiight. Arrogance again. I missed 0.

9. Baby Mario: ANNOYING! ARRRRRRRRRGH!! Of course, I think he should be duct taped to Green Yoshi's back. That would be funny.

10. Destiny's Child: Oh wait, this isn't a Mario character. WHO CARES???????

11. Frogfucious: Ok, I don't really hate him. But don't you think it would be kind of funny to see someone shooting him down saying something along the lines of: "Ha! You aren't so smart now, are you? ARE YOU?!?!?!?" Ok, that was dumb.

12. Any enemy in SMRPG that uses Sand Storm: So very, very cheap.

Ok, that's 12. There are plenty more, too! Ah well.

Let's give the old wheel a spin and see what comes up, eh?

(PS: I am currently going with #2 right now. Or #10, but that isn't a Mario character.)

PPS: I typed this at MIDNIGHT. I am tired. I make irrational comments when I am tired, so dont tkae this TOO seriously.

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2003, 12:15:39 AM »
What an idiotic topic.
1. Steve, you spelled Frogfucius wrong.
2. "MARIOHALPME" was written by the people at Square who had no better dialog to write. If you'd played SMS, and seen where Mario rescues Peach, you'd like her a lot better.
I cannot help taking your comments seriously.
Oh, and the character I'd pick would be Hawkmouth, because he's annoying and you're supposed to kill him anyway.
That was a joke.

Print