Print

Author Topic: Hi, and a question!  (Read 2631 times)

« on: April 09, 2003, 05:52:57 PM »
Hi, I'm new round here! ^_^

I was wondering, does anyone know any way i can get a hold of the no mercy/mario bros soundtrack? I liked the background music from that movie more than the music that was released on the other soundtrack (if that makes any kind of sense! ^_^; )

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2003, 07:29:57 PM »
As I understand it, there were only 500 copies made. It'd be hard to say where you could find one.
You could try one of those media download programs to locate some MP3s, perhaps.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2003, 07:59:46 PM »
Sorry, I have no idea. But welcome to the wonderful world of the TMK boards, Pink Yoshi!
(Wait...adding "the" before TMK is redundant, isn't it? Considering the "T" means "the"...) Whatever. ;)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2003, 09:04:45 PM »
Uhh...no.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2003, 12:24:46 PM »
Wait Chupperson Weird, Sapphira's right! Putting a "the" before "TMK forums" is not correct grammar. The abbreviation TMK obviously stands for "The Mushroom Kingdom", so "the TMK forums" would actually mean "the The Mushroom Kingdom forums"...and that would not make any sense. Understand?

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 4/10/2003 11:25:30 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2003, 06:09:27 PM »
Hello, and welcome! Try not to pride yourself on good grammar. frankly, alot of us don't care, not no one bit.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2003, 08:14:58 PM »
Yes, frankly this "grammar" argument is getting old...even though I played I key part in it... Heheh... It's a message board, not English class! Yeesh! We're here to talk about MARIO STUFF!!

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2003, 08:21:57 PM »
But TMK is a proper acronym, or something. Saying just "TMK forums" makes it seem generic, and "The MK forums" makes it seem like something entirely different.

That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2003, 08:23:54 PM »
Erm, hey. I've not even heard of that soundtrack, so I really can't help you. I'm more a Mario GAMER, not a soundtrack collector.

.(-_o)" (Winking guy giving the V-sign.)

And threads here go off-topic REAL fast. You've witnessed it right here, actually.

I think we'll get along JUST fine if you don't cross me. (For an example of someone "crossing" me, see marioguy)

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2003, 08:27:40 PM »
GAHH!! Stop the English junk, CW! Please! AHHHHH!

--------------------

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2003, 05:32:20 PM »
I haven't been here long, but I noticed really quickly that C.W. always uses proper grammer. It gets annoying sometimes. He edits other people's posts for crying out loud!

...No offence C.W.

Scratch here to reveal prize!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2003, 05:51:07 PM »
I think he only edits posts that are inappropriate or disobey the board rules.

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2003, 10:15:33 PM »
Yes, although I did edit one of LORD_DUKE's posts to correct spelling, a long time ago... but I have since stopped with such irresponsible behavior. I've determined that most people don't take kindly to that.

That was a joke.

Print