Print

Author Topic: Who will help me build my site?  (Read 3094 times)

« on: September 07, 2003, 01:07:14 PM »
I have a domain, and I have been working on it a little, but I nedd some one to help with certain things, whoever does will get full credit. I would need some one to get pics, and screen shots and sprites, and things, and some one to help with guides. If you are interested, just e-mail me,  wheelkirby@uci.net

BTW, Click here To get to my site. If the link doesnt work try this http://Solarmario.com

* Are you happy now? *

AN official unofficial moderator

------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2003, 06:43:47 PM »
Yep! I work there now! It's an honor to work for you Wheel_kirby!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2003, 07:29:40 PM »
I thought you ditched that username.

X-Box ans PS2 Suck with a capital "S".
Deezer was here.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2003, 08:10:41 PM »
Are you changing your name back Meowrio? Darn. Wheel_Kirby, I could help you at your site. You already know that I can write some monstorous reviews since I went from mod to admin at Mariotendo's. (In the news/reviews, that is. I'm still a mod, too.)
Oh, wait. Wheel_Kirby, didn't you already tell me I could be mod at your forums? I think you did. If so, position filled for mod and review writer!

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2003, 08:31:04 PM »
Hey, my name is Evan, I wouldn't mind at all to help you out with your website, I'm very smart, and have many computer talents, and ideas and etc; but if you need any help just ask me, I'de be more than willing to help out..

Hey Meowrio/Meowrik it's EVAAAAN
EVAAAAAN

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2003, 08:33:39 PM »
Oh yeah and I am good at writing reviews and comments about video games and I hate every system but Nintendo systems, me and Meowrik are Nintendo freaks, seriously, haha, well who here isn't..
EVAAAAAN

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2003, 08:37:56 PM »
Aaah! I turned into Meowrik for a minute! Well, I'm back to normal now. And Wheel_Kirby, as Administrator, I am willing to do any job you give me! Name it!

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2003, 11:17:37 PM »
well tonight I am going to try to make the frames on my site a little bit better, so check them out when you can.

P.S. I stay up vary late, and only usually go on at night, so if you want to talk to me please understand that I probably wont be there in the day time. well, exept for today, and some times you might catch me in the daytime

* Are you happy now? *

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2003, 03:53:02 PM »
Besides working on Animal Crossing, I am also good at writing reviews. I also could make guides for games too. Whadaya think?

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2003, 06:27:02 PM »
Perfect!

* Are you happy now? *

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2003, 07:12:18 PM »
Well I still need more staff members, Meowrio, evan, trainman, you guys need to keep i better touch, I havent heard form you in a while. New Perks! Sign up to be a staff member in my Staff section, and youbecome one your self! every member gets one solarmario.com e-mail account (You@Solarmario.com) But I am not sure if the form will work properly, so you might want to e-mail me or post on my message boards when you ask if you can be one.
I can only give 5 e-mails right now, but ill be able to give more once I get the upgrade.
(about oct. 18). but I can give one more e-mail for now, but you can still join the staff if you dont mind whating for your e-mail account.

An 1857 pioneer- "Oh you hush! if god made it then it shouldnt hurt me!" *Eats a mushroom* The next day he died of poisoning...

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2003, 09:17:08 PM »
Can I help?Do you have any open spots?

I always have the latest info.Did you know that there was a Super Nintendo?
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2003, 05:33:53 PM »
Well, Yes, and No, I do have open spot, but I am temporarily out of e-mail space. as soon as I get some more space then you will get your e-mail name (i.e. You@solarmario.com). I'll be getting more space on the 18th. but if you do for sure want to join, send an e-mail including your Name:

E-mail:

The e-mail name you want to get: ____@solarmario.com.

Hobbies:

I will only have 4 open e-mails come the 18th. but if you want to become a staff member after all of the e-mail spots are filled, then you wont get one, but you can still be a staff member!

An 1857 pioneer- "Oh you hush! if god made it then it shouldnt hurt me!" *Eats a mushroom* The next day he died of poisoning...

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2003, 08:03:43 PM »
How could I help?

I stink at writing, but Im good at graphics, I guess.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Print