Print

Author Topic: You're first Mario game  (Read 9427 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2003, 09:22:30 PM »
Well, Super Mario bros. + Duckhunt was my first Mario Game...
And like Frostbite, I coudln't get very far, cause I too was a baby/toddler.
DO THE DR. MARIO!

Edited by - KinopioToad on 11/21/2003 7:23:37 PM

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2003, 08:36:51 PM »
My first Mario game was Super Mario All-Stars, which is a great game because it has Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, and Super Mario The Lost Levels. I still remember when my dad first brought home a Super Nintendo (which I still play to this day).My dad thought he was just getting a little something for my brother and me to play with. Little did he know that he started a huge addiction.SNES ROCKS!!!!!

(please say the following in the best Darth Vader voice you can) Mario.... I am....your biggest fan!
Was it a car or a cat I saw?

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2003, 09:01:18 PM »
It's SMB/DH for me, too.  I was pretty little, maybe 6 or younger, and my whole family would sit around this little TV (we had a separate one for the Nintendo, don't ask me why) and all take turns playing the game.  I couldn't get very far either but I did find all the hidden 1-ups because for a long time I didn't realize you could just walk or run--I thought you had to jump everywhere, heh.  (I fell down pits a lot.)

I don't think I actually beat SMB until I was in my mid-teens, come to think of it.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2003, 09:58:19 AM »
My 1st Mario game was Paper Mario. It was pretty fun, but I could never get past the Bullet Bills to defeet the Koopa Bros. I don't know why.

Is this the North Pole? I''m looking for Santa.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2003, 08:53:54 PM »
...My gosh.

I wish I were sun at dusk. ... ... ... ... ......ha ha kidding.
That was a joke.

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2003, 11:51:48 AM »
Sad, GiftedGirl. Sad.

Dallas Cowboys 10-5! They''re in the playoffs!! YEE HAW! Nintendo is the greatest of time thanx to Mario. Remember that!

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2003, 10:17:50 AM »
OH MY GOSH!!

We have a newbie to both this website AND the Fantastic World of Super Mario!!!

I don't believe it!! How could someone miss a lot of 'Marios'!?

Ah well, a game like her first Mario game could really invite someone to our humble 'Marioverse'...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2003, 10:56:32 AM »
GiftedGirl, how old are you?

Dallas Cowboys 10-5! They''re in the playoffs!! YEE HAW! Nintendo is the greatest of time thanx to Mario. Remember that!

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2003, 06:11:53 PM »
My first mario game was SMB3 when I was 3 or 4.

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2003, 05:41:05 PM »
My first Mario game was Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt. I got to about world 6 before I started getting stuck. So I'd take my frustration out on the ducks/clay discs (with the Nintendo gun thing point-blanc to the screen), and try again. My dad beat it for me. I guess I was 4 or 5. It was my first game, besides some ratty computer ones.

See how the mustache hides the slightly sad smile... and the sideburns, portraying his simple, blue-collar roots... and his legs, thick, wide, the legs of the masses!
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2003, 09:57:57 PM »
Heh, my first Mario Game just happened to be.... You guessed it! Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt! Sadly, my Light Zapper, SMB/DH, and TMNT II were all ruined in a freak accident while my sister was babysitting some small children. I'd rather not go into detail.

...And my dear sweet mother, she just looked at me like a cow looks at an oncoming train. She leaned right down next to me, and she said,"IT''S GOOD FOR YOU!!!"
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2004, 03:21:11 AM »
Mario Bro.s
NES Version

n/a

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2004, 04:43:41 PM »
I'm first Mario game i owned was SMA, but the first one i played was SMBDX. I have never owned nor played a (S)NES. I only became a Mario lover when i got my GBA, which was the day it came out. Before that i only owned a GBC, and a bunch of stupid pokemon games. I will never buy another game that is not Mario (except maybe LOTR).

Edited by - Deezer on 1/12/2004 5:12:44 PM

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2004, 07:29:34 PM »
Mine was also Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt. I was eight years old at the time and was visiting relatives in New Jersey. My uncle had just bought the NES brand new a month or so before. I think I made it to World 1-3 once in the entire 3 hours I played it that afternoon.

-----
Back from the Dead!
RaiaGirl :P
-----
Back from the Dead!
RaiaGirl :P

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2004, 11:10:18 PM »
If YOU'RE back from the dead, then what am I!?

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.

Kickin' it since 2000.

Print