Print

Author Topic: Just a wittle' Question...  (Read 2749 times)

« on: October 13, 2000, 06:23:40 PM »
First off, I'm back again. My sudden disapearances have probably been accepted as a natural part of life (what?) by now. But here's my Q:
Is Mario 128 just going to be about picking up bricks, or was that jsut a tech demo to show off stuff? Becuase if that was the real deal...Wow!
Good bye and if I don't see you tommrow,
KWEEH!

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2000, 10:36:12 AM »
That was just a demo for the trade show.  The Big M (speaking for Nintendo) stated himself that it was not a playable proto, nor were the Zelda and Metroid demos.  One interesting note- SM said that Nintendo specifically decided not to use actual footage in order to keep the camera angles used in secret.

What could SM have up his sleeves for us this time?
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2000, 07:13:57 PM »
I don't know. Do you think that Miyamoto created the Pefect Camera System, one even better than then his last two?

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2000, 08:28:20 PM »
I have to argue that it is nearly impossible to design a 'perfect' camera system.  In 1938 the Pierce Arrow Automotive company claimed to have created the most perfect automobile of all time...

I'd say that SM definitely had/has a huge hand in the design of the camera system though, because he knows exactly what he wants us to see and how he wants us to see it.
Someone set up us the bomb!

Print