Print

Author Topic: Are there any mario master wanna-bes out there?  (Read 3016 times)

« on: July 26, 2000, 06:52:32 PM »
I am training to be the champ at all mario games anyone else with the same goal?:)

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2000, 05:21:58 PM »
My goal is not so much to beat all the "Mario" games as it is to catalog all the Koopas.  
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2000, 05:07:59 PM »
I already have beaten all the Mario games...I have no life other than Mario.
Mario 4 eva

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2000, 10:04:42 PM »
I can beat pretty much all the mario games, but not master. I go on perfection. Like to get every item in Super Mario RPG. The only item I don't have is the super jacket, which requires 100 jumps in a row. If I don't make it, I will have a lot of fun trying!

Super Mario type person

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2000, 04:03:08 AM »
My goal is to get everything Mario, Win all the Mario games, find Deezer's hidden page... I have a lot of goals and I'm only 11!

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2000, 12:52:19 AM »
I've beaten almost all the mario games, except for RPG, but I got it covered (level 30 in smithys castle, and if your wondering why I haven't battled him yet, its because I'm just being cautious

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2000, 03:02:06 AM »
Nyah, I'm great at Mario games. SMB without warps or losing a life? Easy! SMB3 without warps in one sitting? Piece of cake... SMW with all levels open in one sitting? Nyah, done it twice before...

I completely completed SM64 within 4 days of having it (and that's not even solid playing), SMW2 has been done with 100% on every level... I did SMK and MK64, I rule at SSB with Luigi (and Kirby ^_^)... and despite it not being released over here, I've played and completed SMRPG (thanks to emulation, yahoo!)

And I can reference just about every single item and enemy and character in the games and the movie and the cartoons...

I have the movie and most of the cartoons on video and watch them fairly regularly...

And I even find time to play other games and have a social life as well! Wonderful ^_^

Fryguy - summoned from the flame
Ralph Wiggum "I bent my wookie!"
Wolverine "This is... a big round room!"
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

Print