Print

Author Topic: Need help locating some new official art  (Read 1724 times)

« on: January 07, 2004, 09:29:45 PM »
Hello all. I'm looking for some images on the net of new official Mario art, especially from "Mario & Luigi."  I'd really like to learn to draw Cackletta, Fawful, Popple, Prince Peasly, etc.  So if anyone has a link to a place where I might find these images, that'd be great.  Thanks!

----------

I''m back, baby! Well, kinda...
----------

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2004, 10:21:56 PM »
Have you tried registering Mario & Luigi at Nintendo.com?  I don't know if you'll get what you're looking for (I let a friend of mine register my copy to get the Zelda disk), but there's always a chance...  Mario Party 5 and Double Dash had some downloadable stuff attached...

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2004, 10:31:18 AM »
IGN has a nice little selection here...

Click each thumbnail to zoom in, and after you finish those on this page, click for this page...

If I find anymore Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga official Nintendo/ALPHADREAM art, I'll be posting more links here then...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Edited by - Hope(N Forever) on 1/8/2004 8:36:48 AM

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2004, 11:21:52 AM »
Thanks a bunch!

I also happened to run across this site by typing "Cackletta" in Google: http://www.gamehiker.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=1  which has a whole bunch of great official Nintendo art archived on it.  I found it very helpful!

----------

----------

Print