Print

Author Topic: Who's your favorite koopaling?  (Read 6036 times)

Markio

• Normal
« on: December 08, 2003, 11:55:28 PM »
Which one?  The choices are:

Iggy
Morton
Lemmy
Ludwig
Roy
Wendy
Larry
Bowser Jr.

Try to give a reason why.

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2003, 12:01:19 AM »
I choose Wendy O. Koopa she is beautiful alright, but still she's been such bratty sometimes. And hey Wendy's had a new rival for a Boo Girl against Koopa Girl. "Ribbon vs. Wendy.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2003, 12:09:13 AM »
I always liked Lemmy best, just because he seemed like the funniest and I liked his hair.  And Iggy too.  Weren't they twins?  I never saw the cartoon but got addicted to the Nintendo Power comics--of course my brother's subscription ran out about halfway through the storyline and I never got to see what happened.  Boo!  I'm going to have to troll eBay for the collection.

I also like the Koopa Kids in the Mario Party games, even though I don't consider them to be related to Bowser.

ETA that when we were trying to name our new kitten last winter and couldn't think of anything, I eventually ended up giving my mother a list of the male Koopalings and telling her to pick from that.  Roy's about a year old now, heh.

Edited by - WanWan on 12/8/2003 10:16:14 PM
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2003, 06:00:07 PM »
I like iggy. He looks like a nutcase.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2003, 07:10:36 PM »
Bowser Jr. is NOT a Koopaling. Just because he is Bowser's Son, does not make him a Koopaling necessarily. I think that the Koopalings all had the same mother, but Bowser Jr. has a different mother.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2003, 07:18:17 PM »
I have always liked Ludwig Von Koopa. He is the coolest, like the leader of a biker gang, with his little sunglasses.

And Bowser Jr. is at least their half brother, and I think Bowser doesn't have a mate and just lays eggs like yoshi. If you disagree, dont argue, this is my opinion... Remain on topic please.
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2003, 07:27:29 PM »
Iggy!! I just LOVE his hair!!! And thoughs thick glasses make him look fabulous!!

Heehee, just joking with with you guys:D!! I like him because.... he looks insane, like screech said!!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2003, 07:29:15 PM »
Bowser Jr. is one of his sons, and the choices I wrote were the ones in which I wanted you to choose from.  He's a koopaling in my book, at least.  Anyway, if you want the choices, look in the first post.  I'll post my favorite later.

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2003, 07:32:31 PM »
Can anyone get screenshots of them and post it here? I might be thinking of morton.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2003, 07:32:45 PM »
Roy is the one that wears sunglasses.

Edited by - Markio on 12/9/2003 5:34:15 PM

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2003, 07:36:26 PM »
Iggy or Lemmy.

I HAVE FURY.

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2003, 07:39:49 PM »
Then witch one is ludwig?

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2003, 07:42:48 PM »
Iggy wears glasses too, doesn't he???

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2003, 07:45:15 PM »
Ludwig has two fluffy tufts of blue/white hair. You may know him as "Kooky" in the cartoons. Stupid DiC.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2003, 11:24:14 PM »
I checked the mariopedia, I meant Roy.

Print