Print

Author Topic: Thoughts on Iraq...  (Read 2765 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: April 30, 2004, 08:29:38 PM »
What do you think about Iraq?

I think they should bring our boys home. They don't need to be over there making a gov't. Let the Iraqis figure that out; it's their country. We already got Saddam, so why are we just letting our boys get killed trying to tie Iraq's shoes and holding their hand?

Bring'em on home.

"If I had my way everyone in my school would be dead." ~Makar
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2004, 08:36:30 PM »
As my uncle always said: "Nuke 'em all and let God sort 'em out later.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2004, 09:14:50 PM »
Topic like this was already made.

THey're in Iraq because there's a bunch of Terrorists there, and if we just leave, they'll take over the country and start where Saddam left off.

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2004, 09:32:07 PM »
Meowrik is right. After we beat down Germany in World War I, we just left. Then, the destroyed economy and political turmoil led to Hitler gaining power and World War II. After WWII, we beat down Germany and then helped them back up, and things are good so far. Thus, we learned the lesson of not abandoning the countries we beat down.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

n/a

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2004, 09:51:32 PM »
The Americans oughta get the heck out of Iraq. That's my opinion.

HEADLINE: Tornado Rips Through Cemetary; Hundreds Dead.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2004, 01:21:04 AM »
Ah, bring'em home. Let Iraq figure it out. If someone comes to power again, we'll just B2 Stealth Bomber those Iraqi son's of [female dogs spelled with an accent] doin' about Mach 3+ over there and do an about-face coming straight home.

"Ok, we are leaving our air base in Michigan to go to the Belton, Texas air show. We're supposed to be there around 3:45 PM and it's about 3 o' clock on the dot right now. Oh, no worries, we're gonna be there at 3:15PM if we take it easy and rest up."

(That following excerpt was trying to get you familiar with how fast that B2 Stealth Bomber can go. The air force says the speed of the B2 over 2000 MPH is classified.

2000 MPH is almost Mach 3. So if you know the B2 can go faster than that, you'd probably be doing over Mach 3 and get from Michigan to Texas within the half hour period.

I'LL TELL YA WHAT; Mach 3+ is BURNIN' SOME SERIOUS SAUSAGE RIGHT THERE, BUDDY-RO. Ah, biscuit, I gotta get some sleep.

CHECK OUT THE NEW SIG.

"What starts with C and ends with HANGE YOUR SIG?"

~LD

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 5/2/2004 2:09:08 AM

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2004, 03:12:10 AM »
You people who want to abandon Iraq now seriously need to study some history. True, we probably shouldn't have gone over there in the first place, but now that we have, we need to rebuild it.

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2004, 01:28:41 PM »
I AGREE! We need to stay in iraq and help build their gov't back up. I'd rather it be democratic-republic than dictatorship.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2004, 03:59:03 PM »
I agree with LD's first post.

(Ooh...and sounds like TM has a strike. .oO{Great, he's gonna hate and flame me even more...})

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2004, 10:16:21 PM »
Aw, who cares.

Trainman needs to stop swearing and such.

END OF LINE.
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2004, 11:22:56 PM »
I thought the same words, Chupperson.  That's weird...

Is your refrigerator running?  Then you better turn off the lights to save electricity!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2004, 08:22:26 PM »
WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WHO CARES?"

You don't give one crap about our men being killed over there then just today, a fellow American, Nick Berg, being BEHEADED ON NATIONAL TELEVISION IN THE MIDDLE EAST WITH A BUTCHER KNIFE?!

Doesn't that make you think a little more about the situation rather than, "Oh well, they're gonna be over there for a little bit and only a few hundred will be killed, not millions like WWII; who cares?"

Those friggin' Middle East terrorists are evil and should be killed altogether.

I mean, hey, are we cuttin' Saddam's big head off and showing it on national television? I think not. We are getting an example of what's going to happen to probably all POWs over there and nobody seems to give a crap because "Oh, it's just one guy and they won't even show it, so let's just get over it. It's their family's suffering, not mine, so oh well."

Is THAT what you are trying to mean?

(LD, what do you mean by changing my sig? You don't like it anymore? You liked a while ago. Whatever. I'm keeping it.

Change your sig.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2004, 08:42:29 PM »
Oh, wait, I thought my sig was still the "You are the dumbest idiot."

*sigh* I liked my other one, but now you'll mess with it every time I post it because you're not getting your way/selfish when I still post it or you just plain don't like it so you'll screw it up to your satisfaction.

"If you were mad at me, but really weren''t, what would you say; no or no?" ~Cosmo, Fairly-Odd Parents

+--Support our troops.--+

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2004, 09:11:13 PM »
DISCLAIMER: The opinion(s) expressed in this post are very strong. There are comments here that may offend you (Of course, you can do ANYTHING and you'll offend at least one person.) -- so if you are sensitive about this issue, you may not want to read this post. That is all.

You know what I think about Iraq?

The human race sucks. THAT is what I think about Iraq.

Yes, it may not make sense, but what other species in the existance of ANYTHING does these sorts of things? None that I know of.

Humans are just messed up. Maybe it is their natural thinking process that causes this, maybe it is influence in the media (The spawn of all that is evil in the world), maybe it is something entirely different. All I know is that if people were rational in ANY way whatsoever, these issues in Iraq will never happen.

Instead, we just watch as 5 billion people stereotype all Americans as evil hypocritical pigs and sit there as people tape Americans being beheaded just for no reason whatsoever. Then we watch as Prezidint Dubya [sic], in tandem with the bloodthirsy media wolves, uses it as an excuse to make anyone who opposes any facet of the war look like a total jerk using highly lojikle* methods.

All I'm saying is this: I will slit my throat before I fight in Iraq.

~Insane Steve -- I HATE EVERYTHING.

PS: Yes, this is very blow-uppish in message. You know what? I really do not care. Think about it. There's far more important problems than worrying about the over-strength of a post on a forum. You know, things like re-naming foods to be more patrotic while people die in Iraq. Those things.

*lojikle - term I made up. Think "logical", only with several blatant flaws. Same as "Prezidint".

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Print