Print

Author Topic: What are you gonna be for Halloween?  (Read 2684 times)

« on: October 21, 2000, 06:15:47 PM »
Me I'm gonna Be Mario....

LOL

Try and panic to Ecsape me......but you'll end up drowning
Try and panic to Ecsape me......but you'll end up drowning

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2000, 12:02:44 AM »
I wanted to try to fit in a kid's pikachu outfit and go around scaring parents, following little children, drooling, and making disturbing gestures, but I decided against it... too bad.

I don''t think you understand the gravity of the situation. We''re in space. FOY!
I don''''t think you understand the gravity of the situation. We''''re in space. FOY!

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2000, 06:51:46 PM »
Halloween?  Go out?  I'll be too busy at home doing school work.

bleh.
:(
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2000, 07:19:21 PM »
I'm so going out with my friends. (Frinds?) We're all going to dress up as people. I'm going to be Jessie Bond and carry a really big super monster water gun, and scare people into giving me candy. My friend Modesta (that's not her real name. It's an inside joke!) is going...well, we're making her go as Jasmond Bond and my other friend Patty (again, not her real name, and it's not my self either. Inside joke. She's mad at me `cause I stole her second name.) She's going as Jamie Bond. She'll be carrying a little water pistol that's yellow, and she's calling it the golden gun.

Then, we're all going to Modesta's house and we're trick-or-treating around her neighbor hood. It'll be fun because I'm filling my water gun with water, and I'm gonna shoot peple if they don't give me candy. (But not!)
I like cheese!

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2000, 06:53:38 AM »
I didn't go out... but I went to school as "embarrasment"(I always like being the dork).

~teehee~
~teehee~

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2000, 07:50:51 PM »
Wow... I haven't "gone out" on Halloween in *years*... (waxes nostalgic)
Woohoo.

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2000, 12:30:53 PM »
Personally, I thought it'd be pretty cool to wear a full-size replica of Majora's Mask. . . probably out of paper mache or something. . .
Haters gonna hate

Print