Print

Author Topic: Remember me? It's been awhile! (my MMM)  (Read 3263 times)

« on: October 22, 2000, 07:36:25 PM »
Hey, It's Doomba king of the Goombas here. It's been awhile. Been reall busy (got a job) so i havent been on much. Dont know if anyone remembers me (Chocobo may, Goomba should, zootalo might). I know i should post this under Chocobo's MMM post but it's all good. My most magical Mario moment happend a few weeks ago. I had the hottest girl in the entire world (to me, and alot of other guys i know) over my house (with out her parents knowing...hehheh im smart). She was checking out my room and we started playing video games. I turned on my favorite system and popped in one of my favorite games (SMB3) and we started playing. After awhile she gave me this look (after she got her third game over) and we started making out. I cant tell you any more because it gets a little more personal, but hell, Super Mario Bros. 3 is now nearer and dearer to my hart than any other game. And THAT my friend, is my Most Magical Mario Momment. YEEHAW~!

Doomba, King of the Goombas
Doomba, King of the Goombas

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2000, 05:29:05 PM »
I remember Doomba...

Umm, that's quite a magical Mario moment there.

Edited by - Hinopio on 10/23/00 5:50:24 PM
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2000, 04:06:25 PM »
Oh, is that it.

Well, I'm back now to say hello, but I won't be able to stay because I am busier than ever before. What's free time? :)

Anyway, despite popular myth, I'm not dead.
Woohoo.

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2000, 08:30:01 PM »
Doomba, it's been ages! Glad to see ya again!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2000, 10:57:41 PM »
See that folks, videogames DO bring people together.  Esepecially through sweet, sweet lovin'.

:D
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2000, 07:11:49 PM »
Jobs are tough. But we still can make it to the place we love!
Break me...I dare you.

Print