Print

Author Topic: What about Luigi?  (Read 3206 times)

« on: May 31, 2000, 08:56:07 PM »
Hey, why doesn't Luigi star in any Mario games anymore? I mean, a *real* Mario games, not some sports games or the Mario Party series. I'd like to be able to play Luigi in the Mario games being developed for the Dolphin system. And plus, I'd like the title to go back to Super Mario Bros. This stuff with Mario rubbed in my face, and Luigi not getting a starring role anymore hurts. And what's with that "evil Luigi" guy? You know, the guy who's like Wario, only more like Luigi? Um, ouch!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2000, 10:56:49 PM »
Miyamoto has confirmed that Luigi will be in the Mario game for Dolphin. In one interview, he said something like "if you saw the game right now, it would seem like Luigi's the star" or something. It was a while ago, I don't remember the exact words.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2000, 05:31:38 AM »
You're right! I think Luigi should be in more Mario games. And not as a cameo or second-class character, but as a REAL playable star...! They should make another game that actually stars the "unwanted plumber" of the Mario Universe!

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2000, 08:54:35 AM »
I saw a pic of Paper Mario Story with Luigi in it, although I don't know how big of a role he plays, it'll be good to see Weegie again.

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2000, 09:06:47 AM »
I saw that picture too, on Nintendo.com or something. Do you think that game will be as good as the original SMRPG? I do. It looks pretty fun with those awesome graphics.

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2000, 09:05:21 PM »
Th "evil Luigi" guy is named Waluigi

Print