Print

Author Topic: iPoDS?  (Read 1910 times)

« on: April 08, 2005, 04:30:45 PM »
http://ds.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=1611&pg=2&comments=&preview=

Very interesting indeed...

If a tree falls in the woods, do all the others laugh at it?
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 05:02:11 PM »
Extremely interesting, I think! The only MP3 player I have is extremely cheap, and has only 256 MB. I'd love to have an MP3 player in my DS.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2005, 09:16:16 PM »
I don't think Nintendo and Apple will partner, but I have wonder from the first annoucement of the DS if it would have a built in music play.  I wonder why it doesn't.  Play-yan would be a start, but it can do much more.  Maybe we'll find out something at e3.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2005, 09:19:42 AM »
Actually, I think it is much more likely that Apple would decide to come out with it's own gaming system. Or just stick one into an iPod and add 6 buttons to it...

But if Apple did make a gaming system, it would probably be very cool-looking, groundbreaking, and user friendly, because that's what Apple is known for. BTW, I've heard much about how an MPE4 iPod is in the works...

If a tree falls in the woods, do all the others laugh at it?
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2005, 10:12:01 AM »
I'm too short on time to say much, but I have two comments to make:

1. I've always wanted Apple and Nintendo to team up even though I knew they never will (I wrote into the mailbag about this once, I think).

2. Apple is currently developing a combination of iPod and cell phone, the name of which I can't remember at the moment. It might be unveiled at the Macworld Expo this July.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Print