Print

Author Topic: Best Games!  (Read 6672 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2001, 02:31:08 PM »
It seems that nobody likes Super Mario 64. I think it is one of the best games ever, if not the best, because it opened the door to 3D like no game had did 'til that moment. And I'm NOT saying that 3D make a game good, because, in fact, SM64 it's almost the only game that uses them properly. It gives you a freedom feeling that is really special.

If I can't understand that someone said SMB2 is the worst Mario game (in another place), it's less comprehensible the fact of somebody saying that SMW2 is not a good game. I suppose that if you don't like one of them, you don't like the other 'cause they are so similar in some things (characters, for example). But I love both.

And about the growing slowly matter... well, I'm 17 and I'm a Mario fan and I don't think I'm going to change in a lot of time, so I'm with you guys.

------------------------------
Ens veiem al pròxim mil·leni!
See ya, er, soon!

Gonçal d=^)
Ens veiem al pròxim mil·leni!
See ya, er, soon!

Gonçal d=^)

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2001, 02:57:17 AM »
My favorite is Mario 64!

((^^))
"If I''''m invincible & immortal, call me super impossible!"

"If you look at my UserName, you can see it''s how asians pronounce Super Mario!"

"One more thing, I''''m a moronically stupider idiotest!"

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2001, 05:31:35 AM »
Well, I'm 16 and I've loved Mario/Nintendo for all my life! I plan on getting Paper Mario and Game Boy Advance...

I went to e-bay.com yesterday and I saw a Japanese Game Boy Advance for sale!

~Opens up a box of Super Mario Bros. Cereal- "Congratulations! You have just won a Sony PlayStation, courtesy of your friends at Nintendo!"
"Huh? Am I reading this right?"~
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2001, 03:08:47 PM »
A tie between Super Mario Bro. 3 and Mario Kart 64 for me.
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2001, 07:47:11 PM »
This topic is too hard! I like em all! But i'd say umm.....Super Mario RPG, Super Smash Brothers (I consider it a Mario game cause i only use Luigi and Ness my two fav. Nintendo character) and umm.....THE origional Super Mario Brothers for NES.. :-)

"For Great Justice, Take off every zig"
"Timmay!"

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2001, 02:04:42 PM »
Super Mario world is the best Mario game ever!
Super Mario world+Super Mario allstars.

All your Mario are belong to us.
Sig...
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2001, 02:05:08 PM »
Super Mario world is the best Mario game ever!
Super Mario world+Super Mario allstars is eaven better.

All your Mario are belong to us.
Sig...
Small Console = Big Ballz

Print