Print

Author Topic: Re: NEW MARIO GAME !!!  (Read 1824 times)

« on: July 16, 2002, 07:11:41 PM »
looks neat. I don't know if it's real or not, but I'm sure an answer will pop out eventually.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2002, 04:15:37 PM »
Fake.

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2002, 04:30:26 PM »
That movie can't be of a real Mario game because

1. The GBA start screen cannot be made to rotate outward.
2. The GBA is not THAT GOOD at rendering 3D polygons.
3. Any Mario fan knows that the next GBA Mario game will be Yoshi's Island.
4. The game music is obviously from the N64 SSB, and the way Mario moves there is just not how Nintendo would make him move.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2002, 08:10:25 PM »
I knew that music sounded familier...

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2002, 06:32:27 PM »
I already knew of that rumor a long time ago, I even posted in a topic about it.

The game video is fake for the following reasons:

1- The GBA title screen is not programmed to rotate around.
2- The GBA is not capable of producing the high amount of resolution that was present in that video.
3- Mario has never looked so retardedly drunk.
4- Nintendo would NEVER program him to look that way, even if he had been partying with the Princess...
5- The GBA is not capable of rendering 3D polygons that were used in the cut-scenes of the video.

Add to that the fact that some one already posted proof of the video's fakeness [go to SM128C.com], you will come to realize that the video is indefinately a fraud. [Although it did look promising.]
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2002, 06:32:28 PM »
I already knew of that rumor a long time ago, I even posted in a topic about it.

The game video is fake for the following reasons:

1- The GBA title screen is not programmed to rotate around.
2- The GBA is not capable of producing the high amount of resolution that was present in that video.
3- Mario has never looked so retardedly drunk.
4- Nintendo would NEVER program him to look that way, even if he had been partying with the Princess...
5- The GBA is not capable of rendering 3D polygons that were used in the cut-scenes of the video.

Add to that the fact that some one already posted proof of the video's fakeness [go to SM128C.com], you will come to realize that the video is indefinately a fraud. [Although it did look promising.]
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print