Print

Author Topic: Re: What happen to Pauline???  (Read 7764 times)

« on: March 10, 2003, 03:39:15 PM »
Pauline was Mario's Girlfriend in the early Mario games.  Princess Toadstool was not Mario's girlfriend, just the princess of The Mushroom Kingdom.  Pauline, I guess, broke up with Mario because she probably thought Mario liked Princess Toadstool (Remember that I'm guessing).  What I also have to ask, as a message board question, is Why did Princess Toadstool change her name to 'Peach?'

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2003, 06:02:27 PM »
I'm assuming Mario, went he went to the Mushroom Kingdom, (Pauline was in the 'real world') he forgot about her and got attracted to Peach.  Pauline  is probably an old maid now.

You seek troyoda. (That's cool)
 n/a

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2003, 09:47:04 PM »
I have my own answer to what happened to Pauline in my new fanfic. By the way Issue 1 will be submitted to the site in early May.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2003, 09:50:41 PM »
Princess Toadstool didn't change her name to Peach; NOA changed Peach's name to Princess Toadstool.

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2003, 12:31:15 AM »
Pauline was just the girl that Mario had to rescue in Donkey Kong. Shes only appeared in a few party games since.

RPG

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2003, 03:26:50 PM »
Pauline are back to Brooklyn after Mario saved her. Then she was vanished. She been caught by DK (Now it Cranky Kong).

I think Cranky Kong and Pauline are older than Mario.
Paul Bateson

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2003, 04:11:55 PM »
From the illustrations of pauline, I've seen, she looks pretty young.
I hav my own theory (in fact I have a story on the story board, but it's really bad)that mario was dating pauline and disapeared. she thinks he walked out on her and is really angry when he meets her again.

By the way, she has always been called peach in japan but america has a way of screwing things up. I call her peach toadstool, like peach is just her first name.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2003, 04:18:13 PM »
After Donkey Kong Mario was transported to the Mushroom Kingdom, and hasn't come back to the real world since. Since Pauline is still in the real world and Mario is still in the Mushroom Kingdom they can never see each other.

Well that's my theory.

"Special Fred, momma dropped him on his head. Now he thinks he''s a piece of bread. Cause he''s a little bit special."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2003, 10:09:52 PM »
. . . And Peach is a lot cuter than Pauline. :-D

That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2003, 08:15:53 PM »
I think Pauline met Stanley the bugman and now they live in a small house outside the city with their 3 kids(Paul, Stan, and Paula) and their dog Scruffy

Mario Rap
we got Mario and Luigi
Wario and Waluigi
Peach and Daisy too
D.K and Yoshi are part of the crew
Bowser is alright and Toad stays out all night
     Mario Rap
we got Mario and Luigi
Wario and Waluigi
Peach and Daisy too
D.K and Yoshi are part of the crew
Bowser is alright and Toad stays out all night

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2003, 09:58:05 PM »
Heheheh.

That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2003, 12:23:55 PM »
It says the answer in the Interview with Mario. It says that when Peach kissed Mario for the first time Pauline would not answer Mario's phone calls.

RPG

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2003, 03:05:03 PM »
You are right!

Pauline are not appear at the mario's game anymore.
Paul Bateson

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2003, 09:49:56 PM »
On another note, in mentioning Pauline, is she a blonde or brunette? I think she was blonde in the original DK, but in DK94 she has brown hair. (I'm talking about in the character art, not the sprites.)
I've always pictured her as blonde.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2003, 07:08:21 PM »
Wow...this topic sure is old... 3 months since it was updated last... And still no one answered my question...

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print