Print

Author Topic: Hey! I'm new here!  (Read 2739 times)

« on: April 09, 2001, 06:17:21 PM »
Not new to Super mario Bros. though...^_~! Anyone ever seen the cartoon Adventure of Super Mario Bros. 3? I luv dat show! I taped 13 episodes before it went off air :(

Anyone one know if a NEW cartoon is coming out?
Its me! That silly willy Koopa!

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2001, 07:30:16 PM »
Is there a "Golem here?" I'm his friend, known as Wasuki. I'm from SFX64 and Starfox.org board!

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2001, 07:30:18 PM »
Is there a "Golem here?" I'm his friend, known as Wasuki. I'm from SFX64 and Starfox.org board!

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2001, 07:55:31 PM »
Yes, I've seen Golem here before. Starfox.org Boards? Been there before. Pretty good. :)
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2001, 05:26:52 AM »
Hi. I'm Mario Maniac. And yes, I have seen Golem here and I also have seen the "Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3" cartoon (a LONG time ago...). I liked it alot! No, I doubt there will be a new Mario cartoon *sniff, sniff*... If there was, then it would probaby be based on Super Mario 64 or Paper Mario...

~Opens up a box of Super Mario Bros. Cereal- "Congratulations! You have just won a Sony PlayStation, courtesy of your friends at Nintendo!"
"Huh? Am I reading this right?"~
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2001, 08:26:17 AM »
I knew he wuz here...

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2001, 03:01:20 PM »
Hi Iggy Koopa!

I remember SMB3 as well. Like that episode Super Koopa. I was ROTFL when I saw Luigi try to dig out of prison with what looked like a Baskin Robbins spoon.

I don't think there ever will be a new Mario cartoon, because all the big shots are too lazy to continue the trend. SMW cartoon was also good, especially the finale Mama Luigi.

I know of a site that includes a few real working downloads of entire episodes from both the SMW show and the SMB3 show. To make sure Deezer won't kill me for posting it, reply if you want me to reveal the address to you. For that matter, Deezer better make a post whether he will allow it on his forums or not.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2001, 04:40:57 PM »
Hey all! I'm just saying I luved those Super Mario Bros. 3 show and used to wake up really early just too watch them,but now(sob!)they're gone and I never got to tape one....O!Wait!I can go on bidding sites,I'm happy.

Would you like to buy a star?

Edited by - KinopioToad on 4/17/2001 3:43:18 PM

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2001, 07:57:19 PM »
Heh Heh ^_^! Sure...give em to me...just hope Deez doesn't ban us...

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2001, 09:51:09 PM »
Ok, go to this site below.

http://www.frazled.com/~danny/tv_show.htm

He doesn't have many episodes for download right now, but some of the best episodes are on there like:

The Great BMX Race (SMBSS)
Super Koopa (SMB3)
Mama Luigi (SMW)

Other episodes like Dadzilla (SMB3) and A Little Learning (SMW) are also there. Be sure to give Danny there an e-mail and tell him to keep up the good work. He says he will be putting up more episodes, so let's keep him in high spirits so we'll get what we want, hehe...

May Yoshi live long and prosper...
Oh, and may PenguinWizard have the same treatment.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2001, 09:53:34 PM »
KinopioToad, these downloads should make you even happier. They're free (at least to us), and these files run in Windows Media Player. Oh sure, they're huge downloads, but they're worth it. But still, if you can get ahold of an actual episode, that's even better. And if you have a video capture program, you're a god to us ;)
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2001, 01:47:48 PM »
Yeah i did see The Super Mario bros.3 cartoon and loved it.And when i heard it was cancelled....I..I..I..well lets just say i did somthing bad.And i doudt there will be any more cartoons for the Bros.*sob*
Im the real Bowser

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2002, 02:22:19 PM »
Welcome.

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2002, 03:45:09 PM »
Uhhh... frostbite, he came, like, a year ago.  No need to welcome him now.

--- 2002 Bad Awards --- Given to the worst.
Worst videogame console: X-Box
Worst computer/videogame company: Microsoft
Stupidest person on earth: Bill Gates
Ugliest person on earth: Britney Spears
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

Print