Print

Author Topic: Another weird theory  (Read 6002 times)

« on: April 26, 2001, 08:10:47 PM »
Ok, like billy chilly, I've got a weird theory that's fun to think about, but it's all BS.
Okay, I never thought the koopa kids nessasary as Bowser's kids,I thought they were his nephews and niece.So maybe Kamek and Kammy koopa got married and had 7 kids.They tried teaching them magic but instead the kids like the brute and power of Bowser so they started following his footprints.Maybe Kamek decided he's to old to help Bowser so he sent the koopa kids who sadly failed bowser so now its kammy's turn.weird, isn't it.But just think about it.

Would you like to buy a star?

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2001, 11:22:46 PM »
My weird threory of the Koopa Kids realates to Yoshi'd Island.  Kamek and Baby Bowser mess with the Mushroom Kingdom Stork Baby Delivery system by doing the unthinkable: kidnapping a stork and a baby and trying to get the other one!  After the Yoshis help, the stork returns to its comrads and tells what happened.  The other storks think of a fitting punishment...

Years later.  Bowser is grown up, when he gets a knock at the door.  He opens it to find that the storks have delivered SEVEN little terrors for him to raise!  They're the brattiest, whiniest, meanest kids the storks could find.  The storks didn't take into account that Bowser would be proud of those traits, though, and that he would raise them to help him terrorize the Mushroom Kingdom.  Oops on they're part.

So thats my theory about how Bowser has kids without having a wife.  The storks delivered them as a would-be punishment for his kidnapping babies all those years ago.

Everyone is entitled to their own theory, of course.

(If you think THAT'S a stretch, you should hear my theory about how the "Yoshi's Island" story and the "they come from Brooklyn" story still work together.  Maybe I'll post that sometime.)
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2001, 05:00:13 PM »
they both seam right to me, one or the other.

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2001, 11:43:26 AM »
Awesome idea, Roy!  I had never even thought of that!  You should put up your Yoshi's Island-Brooklyn brain-droppings up sometime, I'd like to hear it. :D

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2001, 04:56:25 AM »
Wheee! RoyKoopa, that's the best theory I've seen for it yet. Not only plausible, but also hilarious ^_^

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
Pokémon guides, downloads and info.
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2001, 12:49:56 PM »
Thanks, guys!  I tried submittimg it to a few websites once, but it never got on.  I appreciate your compliments.  Billy, I'll post my Yoshi's Island/Brooklyn theory some time soon.
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2001, 12:55:18 PM »
I'd definetly want to hear the Yoshi's island/brooklyn theory.

Would you like to buy a star?

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2001, 12:32:19 AM »
It's posted!  Check it out, guys.  Hope you like it!
--Roy Koopa

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2001, 10:18:51 AM »
Okay, here's my idea of how Bowser had 7 Koopalings:

When Bowser captured the Princess in Super Mario Bros. 1, he decided that it was the best time to "get it on" with her before the Mario Bros. rescued her. So Bowser screwed the Princess and locked her up in the dungeon. When the Mario Bros. finally rescued the Princess, she said nothing about what happened between her and Bowser because she was so ashamed of herself.

When the Mario Bros., Toad, and the Princess went to Sub-Con in Super Mario Bros. 2, the Princess found out she was preagnant and finally told the Mario Bros. about her little "fling" with the Koopa King. The Mario Bros. thought she was joking (of course) and told her to stop watching too much TV. The Princess then got mad at them because they wouldn't listen to her.

When the Mario Bros., Toad, and the Princess returned to the Mushroom Kingdom in Super Mario Bros. 3, Bowser had been waiting patiently for the arrival of the Princess so he could capture her once more. So when he finally did capture her, he had her locked up in the dungeon without knowing that she was preagnant. Bowser eventually found out because a Koopa Troopa told him about the terrible labor pains that she was having. So Bowser rushed the Princess to the nearest Koopa Hospital and BOOM! the 7 Koopa Kids were born.

After that, Bowser locked the Princess up in the dungeon once again. He then told Kamek to create a secret potion that would speed up the Koopaling's growth process. He did and Bowser fed them the formula in their oatmeal for breakfast. The Koopa Kids grew to be the age of 8, and were (like most kids at that age) extremely selfish and bratty. So Bowser immediately taught them all he knew about being a villain, and sent them out to conquer the 7 lands of Mushroom World!

Whew! Long post ain't it?

Sega and Nintendo both rule!

It is I, the great Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2001, 10:52:31 AM »
Hmm...kinda graphic.  I guess I'd rather leave rape out of the fantasy world of Mario.  The Mario world is always a good escape from reality for me, so I usually leave behind ***, drugs, and bloody violence.
(That's why I don't really like the "M-rated Mario Game" thread).

But, that's your theory, Mario Maniac, and you are entilted to it.  Beleive it or not, I used to know somebody with the exact same idea (except the Kamek aging them part).
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2001, 12:03:52 PM »
I agree with RoyKoopa on that theory, but here's a joke to go with it:

I'm sorry, but the Koopa kids are in another castle!

"..."
"..."

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2001, 06:36:45 PM »
Gotta agree with RoyKoopa here.  I definitley don't like the idea of rape in the Mario universe, it just doesn't seem right.

Besides, wouldn't giving birth to seven giant, spiky turtle-dragons more or less kill frail little Princess Toadstool?

I think I prefer the Koopa Kids as punishment for Bowser. :D

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2001, 03:44:17 PM »
I also think that some of the theories used to explain thing in the Mario universe are implausible considering its nature as a wacky cartoon video game... and not a Quentin Tarantino flick.

Face it, the writers of Mario are NEVER going to say that Peach was raped. They're either going to bring a Koopa mother out of nowhere (probably one that looks like Bowser with lipstick on or something) - or RoyKoopa's theory sounds like the kinda thing they might do.

Well, either that or remain absolutely silent on the matter like they are right now...

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
TMK''s newest affiliate
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2001, 04:46:57 PM »
Etiology: The contrivance of an elaborate myth to explain an observable phenomenon.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

Andrevan

• Plumber's Apprentice
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2001, 04:49:04 PM »
Do you actually think that a turtle-dragon thing could impregnate a human-mushroom person? I don't...

--Andrevan
~The Nintendo King~
Andrevan@aol.com

Print