Print

Author Topic: LD's 5000th Post Giveaway!  (Read 32936 times)

« on: February 20, 2007, 04:06:59 AM »
5000th post! Woooooooooooo!

I now become the second Fungi Forumer ever to reach the big five oh oh oh. This place started as something to do while bored and waiting for my mom to take me home from her school room but ended up changing my life to a great extent. I made many awesome long-term friends, took a trip to LA, had a dude come to my house for a week of adventure, was inspired to make a bunch of cool movies and writing because I had an audience that could appreciate it, and probably own way more games and am way more of a gamer due to this forum. Thanks to Deezer for making it possible and thanks to all the members for making it a community. Here's to my next 5000 posts! Maybe I'll beat Chup.

With that said, to celebrate I'm giving away a free game of the winner's choice (MSRP $60 or less) assuming I can actually obtain it. The winner will be randomly selected from everyone who posts in this thread in the next week who registered prior to this post and has more than like 20 posts.

Good luck. :)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 04:09:31 AM by Lizard Dude »

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 05:19:42 AM »
Wow, I'm only at Post 920, I believe. Still, I haven't even been here for a year. Congrats, nevertheless. Oh, and if we post here multiple times, do we increase our chances of winning?

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 06:07:11 AM »
No.

I just thought up a second prize. I'll give a second randomly selected person the CT of their choice (until it gets taken away by someone, which always eventually happens).

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 06:27:25 AM »
I wondered what you were planning with your 5000th post. This might be interesting...
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 06:37:52 AM »
That's awesome. It's pretty cool what a website and forum can do for a person.

And the deal here is interesting, I really doubt I'll win so best of wishes to all you other guys.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 07:07:30 AM »
In keeping with the spirit of Wild and Crazy Kids, the prizes should be cumulative--i.e., 1st place also gets a custom rank change.

In keeping with the spirit of being TMK Pals 4 Evar, congrats!  Your speech was touching.

Hip!
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 07:29:28 AM »
Hip-Hip-Hooray, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow for he's a jolly good fellow.  Which nobody can deny.  Congrats bro.
I only watch [adult swim]

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 08:33:57 AM »
Wait, how do you enter? Just by posting in this topic?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 08:46:02 AM »
Congratulations, dude.

Considering I'm not even at 1000 yet, I'll be at 5000 in...5 years? Maybe longer? If I don't leave again?

Yes, Area 64. You already entered.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 08:06:19 PM by donotcare95 »

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 11:31:28 AM »
5000........I'm almost to 3000 and I've been here about 2 years.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 11:33:33 AM »
*Betting the contest is rigged towards people he's met in real life*

*...well, except for second prize obviously. Might as well give it a try anyway*
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 11:48:35 AM »
Nah, I bet Lizard Dude is a fair dude.  I don't know why but he just radiates that kind of personality.
I only watch [adult swim]

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2007, 12:05:45 PM »
Ooh, I hope I win. I know it's random, but being as how LD and I are best buds, and have had so many great moments over the forty years we've known each other, like the gladiatorial soapbox derby/deathmatch, the rocket shoe race, the kitten eating contest, the knife fight on the flying boat, the shootout with police in the spy equipment store, and the Sonic's Bad Quill Day fanfic, I think I have some remote chance of winning.
every

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2007, 01:52:45 PM »
You kill me.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2007, 02:03:49 PM »
CONGRATURATION

Here's hoping I win.

Print