Print

Author Topic: PaperLuigi's Challenge  (Read 43076 times)

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #135 on: February 01, 2008, 07:07:19 AM »
The final day of speaking like a pirate-Furby-Shakespeare, eh, megamush? Had fun, did you?

It was fun, but it has ended
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #136 on: February 01, 2008, 11:01:08 PM »
Arrgh, glad that's over.

What now?  May I suggest:

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #137 on: February 28, 2008, 05:03:11 PM »
Sorry, just thought I'd bump this incase someone wants to take a challenge.

Current Super Paper Mario Status: 450 HP, 99/198 Attack (I've been slacking)
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #138 on: February 29, 2008, 06:51:41 AM »
PL was going to bump it when the current challenge ended (today).
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #139 on: February 29, 2008, 03:48:31 PM »
I have an idea for a new challenge, it is that the person who takes the challenge must post only using sound clips, no words in text whatsoever.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 08:47:20 PM by megamush »

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #140 on: February 29, 2008, 05:40:58 PM »
Say, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'd do it, but I would probably just have sound clips with recordings of my voice.

« Reply #141 on: March 01, 2008, 01:48:44 AM »
Hey hey hey everybody. The challenge is over and I can finally post here again. Congrats Glorb on a job well done!

The next challenge begins at 12:00 PM. Linkin800 will have to post a lie and a truth about himself in the Pointless topic each day for a month. I have to guess which one is true and which one is false. If he tricks me, than he's one step closer to victory. I haver requested that he do it in the pointless topic rather than a PM so that everyone can see it.

The new challenges for May, June and July will be up as soon as I get to them.

EDIT: All right, the new challenges are up! Two of them are pretty tough in my opinion, so come on down and send me a PM if you want to sign up! I only have 3 spots available, so be sure to get to it as soon as possible if you really want to play. BTW, this is one of the only months where I don't really have to post differently than everyone else, so if you see me posting like....well, like everyone else, don't be alarmed.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 09:52:35 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #142 on: March 01, 2008, 10:06:35 AM »
I have an idea for a new challenge, it is that the person who takes the challenge must post only using sound clips, no words in text whatsoever.
I wonder if my challenge idea will ever happen?

« Reply #143 on: March 01, 2008, 11:14:52 AM »
It sounds pretty good actually. I'll probably add it to the August, September and October group.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #144 on: March 01, 2008, 11:43:18 AM »
What about not using proper nouns and only descriptions? 'Cause that sounds pretty cool.
every

« Reply #145 on: March 01, 2008, 02:56:30 PM »
It sounds pretty good actually. I'll probably add it to the August, September and October group.

But would that mean that the poster could use a microphone and just say what he wanted to say aloud, or would he have to use pre-existing clips?

Also, I see no April challenge; is there any particular reason for that in the 10 pages of this topic that I've missed?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #146 on: March 01, 2008, 02:57:54 PM »
I haven't revealed it yet. It'll be up soon, I promise.

« Reply #147 on: March 01, 2008, 03:50:49 PM »
Can I be the other person for this months challenge, PaperLuigi?

« Reply #148 on: March 01, 2008, 03:54:18 PM »
Other person? Mr. Wiggles has already signed up for April's challenge. I can add you to one of the other challenges, though.

Also, if Linkin800 does not show up today, that's a point he doesn't get to earn towards his title. If he misses 3 consecutive days, he must forfeit the challenge to someone else.

Nevermind, he showed up.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 05:06:58 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #149 on: March 01, 2008, 05:14:47 PM »
BTW, Linkin800's points are located on the front page to anyone who wants to look. Sorry for the double post, but this is kind of important.

Print