Print

Author Topic: PaperLuigi's Challenge  (Read 42655 times)

« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2008, 12:03:30 AM »
Arr, a double post be something I ain't proud of, but I need to make it seem like this be new info...which it is. Since a few of ye sea dogs are eager to take on the next challenge (Glorb, ye rotten Ninja) I have decided not to take volunteers at the first of the month, rather I'll be havin' a sign up sheet attached to me first post. If you be interested in taking a challenge, send me parrot...I mean me, a PM and I'll add you to the next months challenge. I'll be havin' 3 months available on the sign up sheet at a time so that if ye ain't the first land lover to sign up, ye will get the next one. If I get more than 3 scurvy dogs to sign up, only the first three will be considered for the next 3 challenges. ARR, that was a mouth full!

The first two to volunteer be Glorb and Linkin800, so they be added to the list. Mr. Wiggles expressed some interest, so he be added to the list as well. The list be full, so don't be asking me to sign you up until one of these three brave men bail (which I hope they don't, or else I'll make them walk the plank of shame and despair! Arrr!)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 12:24:36 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2008, 09:38:07 AM »
Whoa, boy. A whole month there? That's like living in a closet for a full month. At the end, I'll probably have some gnarly stubble and smell like mothballs and pit-stink.
every

« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2008, 09:43:51 AM »
Aye. But I thought ye was a ninja! Ye ain't gonna back down from a challenge like that now, are ye?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2008, 04:02:33 PM »
No way. I'm too manly.
every

« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2008, 10:57:23 PM »
I have a little bit of a rule change land lovers. See the first post. I hope/think this be the last rule change I be havin'.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 11:04:00 PM by PaperLuigi »

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2008, 11:05:33 PM »
me have to agree with the captain, my challenge was not as difficult as you other landlover's challenges!
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2008, 11:07:28 PM »
Arr, you be the best first mate I ever had...*sniff*

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2008, 01:27:13 AM »
You guys do know that the term is "landlubber" right? I mean, it comes from "land lover" but that's not how it's pronounced.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2008, 09:26:25 AM »
No, as I understand it, "lubber" was an old term that meant someone was a klutz. So, if you're a lubber on land, then you're a total mess at sea.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2008, 09:29:02 AM »
You guys do know that the term is "landlubber" right? I mean, it comes from "land lover" but that's not how it's pronounced.

Arr, I just be pronouncing it the way it should be matey. The pirates that say it before me had terrible grammar and spelling skills!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2008, 09:29:42 AM »
I don't plan to participate, but I have some suggestions for challenges:
- Type backwards.
- Type upside down.
- Only use quotes from http://www.wikiquote.org/
- Posts must be made with x minutes of previous post.
- No Posts; just edited signature.
- Post everyday, but once and only once per day.
- Tango Yankee Papa Echo [space] Echo Victor Echo Romeo Yankee Tango Hotel India November Golf [space] Papa Hotel Oscar November Echo Tango India Charlie Alpha Lima Lima Yankee Dot
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2008, 09:30:34 AM »
Arr, thanks Luigison!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2008, 09:41:57 AM »
Or type like this. Everyone loves that, right?
every

« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2008, 09:43:00 AM »
Arr, that be more annoying than me image challenge.

Ye best be getting ready Glorb, ye challenge is coming up in a little less than 12 days.

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2008, 12:41:12 AM »
I don't know but this dosent look to much like pirate talk to me.

Granted, but nobody notices you and you kill yourself because you need attention

I wish for 3 more wishes

Could this be the end? Stay tuned and find out!
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

Print